Zack Grobler was the production designer for Lost Seasons 2, 3, 5 and 6.
Zack appears in the Official Lost Podcast/March 19, 2009 (video). Grobler also co-hosted a seminar at the 2009 Hawaii International Film Festival with Jim Triplett, John Bartley, and Michael Crowe, entitled "Master Class: "Bringing the Design of Each Episode Together". He also drew the blast door map, as described in Lost: The Official Magazine Volume 1, Issue 9.
- In 2008, Grobler was nominated for the Art Directors Guild award for Excellence in Production Design for his work on "Through the Looking Glass, Part 1".
- In 2010, Grobler was nominated for the Emmy award for Outstanding Art Direction for his work on "Ab Aeterno".
- Grobler has also worked on My Bloody Valentine 3D, The Four Feathers, The Interpreter and The Ghost and the Darkness.
- Official site
- Philippine Daily Inquirer - November 13, 2007 - "Zack Grobler creates artistic magic for Lost"
- Honolulu Star Bulletin - February 4th, 2007 - "Location, Location, Location" - Article about Grobler and Jim Triplett
- Through Lost’s Looking Glass at Artect.net
- ADG Nomination Design Presentation