This article's subject matter is parodical and non-canon in nature (but distinct from hoax and serious fanon material)
This material is generally fan-created, but occasionally from official or commercial sources.
See also: Category:Parody
- 1 Movie parodies
- 2 Television show parodies
- 3 Love Triangle Series (Pizza series) - Alternate closed captioning
- 4 Other parodies
- 4.1 Addicted to LOST? Commercial
- 4.2 Attack of the Show
- 4.3 Black Smoke Monster
- 4.4 Black Smoke Monster 2
- 4.5 Chesmond (Charlie and Desmond)
- 4.6 Dramatic LOST Look (Director's Cut)
- 4.7 Evangeline Lilly's Prior Life
- 4.8 FrankTV
- 4.9 French Psychoanalyst
- 4.10 How To Survive While Lost on a Mysterious Island
- 4.11 Jack is having troubles with his Xbox 360
- 4.12 Jack, The Squeeky Killer
- 4.13 John Locke's Wonderful World
- 4.14 Kwon Locke
- 4.15 Locke succumbs to the "sickness"
- 4.16 Lost - Answers?! (Song parody)
- 4.17 Answers to Lost - Answers?! (Song parody)
- 4.18 Lost as Friends
- 4.19 Lost at Loch Ness
- 4.20 Lost Babies
- 4.21 Lost Disassociation
- 4.22 Lost Oceanic 815
- 4.23 Lost - People Who Died
- 4.24 Lost - Finding John Locke
- 4.25 Lost in MadTV
- 4.26 Lost in MadTV 2, with Dominic Monaghan
- 4.27 Lost: Irrelevant Pieces
- 4.28 Lost Rhapsody
- 4.29 Lost Rhapsody 2 : Electric Boogaloo
- 4.30 Lost Season 3 Finale Re-enactment
- 4.31 Lost Somewhere Else
- 4.32 Lost! The Sitcom! Season 1 Intro
- 4.33 Lost: What Will Happen Next?
- 4.34 "Lost" Writers Room
- 4.35 Nobodys Watching Lost
- 4.36 Previously on Lost
- 4.37 Sawyer's Confession (Jawyer)
- 4.38 Sawry (Sawyer and Benry)
- 4.39 Smokey
- 4.40 Son of a bitch
- 4.41 We Like LOST! (We Like Sportz Parody)
- 4.42 What?
- 4.43 ¿Where did the Island go?
- 4.44 Writers of Lost
Brokeback Island 1
Brokeback Island 2
House of 1000 Corpses: Lost (Crossover)
House of 1000 Corpses (Lost Style Trailer)
Television show parodies
My Name Is Earl
Quinn Martin TV, etc. (LOST '76)
The Twilight Zone (Lost Zone)
Late Night With Jimmy Fallon: Late ep 1
Part 1 - The Magic Glasses
Part 2 - Sawyer and the Magic Baby
Part 3 - Sawyer and the Quest for the Pie Shop
Part 4 - Kate and the Kiss of Tomato and Cheese Pizza
Part 5 - Kate and the Curse of Stealing Jack's Pizza
Part 6 - Sawyer and the Magic Manicure
Addicted to LOST? Commercial
Attack of the Show
"Kevin and Olivia Get 'Lost'"
"The Dharma Project: Catching Up On 'Lost' Time"
"Kevin and Olivia 'Lost' in Love?"
Black Smoke Monster
Black Smoke Monster 2
Chesmond (Charlie and Desmond)
Dramatic LOST Look (Director's Cut)
Evangeline Lilly's Prior Life
John Madden, played by Frank Caliendo, shows up in the island of Lost to explain the survivors what's going on.
What could be the "true" meaning of the button in Lost?
How To Survive While Lost on a Mysterious Island
Jack is having troubles with his Xbox 360
Jack, The Squeeky Killer
John Locke's Wonderful World
Locke succumbs to the "sickness"
Lost - Answers?! (Song parody)
Answers to Lost - Answers?! (Song parody)
Lost as Friends
Lost at Loch Ness
Lost Oceanic 815
Lost - People Who Died
Lost - Finding John Locke
Lost in MadTV
Lost in MadTV 2, with Dominic Monaghan
Lost: Irrelevant Pieces
"Penny Farthing" — Desmond enlists the help of Charlie when he has visions of Penny at the Black Rock.
Lost Rhapsody 2 : Electric Boogaloo
Lost Somewhere Else
Lost! The Sitcom! Season 1 Intro
Lost: What Will Happen Next?
"Lost" Writers Room
Previously on Lost
Sawyer's Confession (Jawyer)
Sawry (Sawyer and Benry)
A fan made tribute to Smokey/The_Man_in_Black
Son of a bitch
We Like LOST! (We Like Sportz Parody)
¿Where did the Island go?
"Writers of Lost" is a parody video made by the comedy troupe Olde English. It is an interpretation of what goes on in the Lost writer's room.