- "World locations" redirects here. For a list of recurrent and important on and off-Island locations, see Portal:Locations.
For references by major country instead of city, see:
- Australia in Lost
- Egypt in Lost
- France in Lost
- Germany in Lost
- Iraq in Lost
- Nigeria in Lost
- South Korea in Lost
- Tunisia in Lost
- United Kingdom in Lost
- United States in Lost (also broken down further by state)
For a list of countries that air Lost, see fan locations.
See all these locations on a map here. Click markers for details for how each place pertains to Lost, and use the legend to zoom in and out or move around on the map.
Also, put yourself on our own real life world map!
Lostpedia Frappr Map
Albuquerque, NM, USA
- According to Sawyer, the place where his supposed daughter, Clementine Phillips lives with her mother, Cassidy. He opened a bank account for her in that city after his prison con. ("Every Man for Himself")
- Jin proposes that he and Sun move to Albuquerque to raise their baby ("Eggtown")
Ambrose, QLD, Australia
- Ambulance origin that brought Charlotte Malkin in to the coroner after she supposedly drowned. ("?")
Ames, IA, USA
Ann Arbor, MI, USA
- The location of the University of Michigan, where the DeGroots were studying when they founded the DHARMA Initiative. ("Orientation")
Atlanta, GA, USA
- Supposedly, the location of the Engineering Development Center (where Dr. Hackett worked). (The Lost Experience)
Ayer's Rock, NT, Australia
See Uluru, Australia
Bad Salzdetfurth, Germany
- The Hanso Foundation ERI page shows an Anechoic Chamber labeled as 'Undergoing Electromagnetic Compatibility Test' in this real life city. (The Lost Experience)
- Kate was on her way to Bali, before being arrested. (Hearts and Minds)
- Naomi states that the wreck of Flight 815 was found at the bottom of the ocean off the coast of Bali. ("The Brig")
- The Christiane I is searching for the Black Rock, south of Bali. (Find 815 clues/January 15)
Barbers Point, HI, USA
- The Oceanic Six are brought to Kalaeloa Airport in Barbers Point Naval Air Station, west of Honolulu, after their supposed rescue. ("There's No Place Like Home, Part 1")
- Shown on a real life Oceanic-Billboard (see image)
- Sayid is on an assignment from Ben to kill Elsa's unnamed boss here, resulting in Sayid shooting and killing Elsa. ("The Economist")
- The supposed location where Christian's coffin was accidently shipped to, in the alternate reality ("Lighthouse")
Baton Rouge, LA, USA
- Sawyer claimed to have a meeting here about an oil deal. Jessica and David lived in or near this city as well. ("Confidence Man")
Brentwood, CA, USA
Cambridge, MA, USA
- Jae Lee went to college at Harvard, and met an unnamed American girl there who he was smitten with. ("What Kate Did")
See also London, U.K.
- It seems that whenever someone mentions Canada, they are in fact lying.
- Kate claimed to be from Canada in "Tabula Rasa".
- Ethan in "Raised by Another" claimed to be from Ontario.
- Sawyer claims to have an investor in Toronto in "Confidence Man", but this was part of his con.
- Nathan claimed to be from Canada in "The Other 48 Days" but this was probably an attempt by the writers to have the audience believe he was an Other (just like Ethan), though he was probably telling the truth.
- Anthony Cooper also claimed to be from Ontario in "The Man from Tallahassee".
- In "Through the Looking Glass", Ben tells the Others that Greta and Bonnie were on assignment in Canada when they were actually manning the Looking Glass station.
- Ben uses a fake Canadian passport in "The Shape of Things to Come".
- Widmore gives Locke a fake Canadian passport issued in Vancouver, BC in "The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham".
- There are two exceptions to this trend. The first is in "Numbers" when Hurley's accountant informs him that his sneaker factory in Canada has burned down. There's no evidence to suggest that the accountant is lying. Also, in "Sundown" Sayid tells his niece and nephew that he has to go to Toronto, to work. There's no direct evidence to suggest that Sayid is lying, although there is an implication that Sayid may be lying about being a corporate translator (what corporate translators have a lot of money?) and may still be working for the CIA.
- In "S.O.S." Bernard proposes to Rose in a restaurant overlooking Niagara Falls. The greater Horseshoe Falls can be seen out the window, which are part of Canada.
- See Niagara Falls.
- Location of the University of Kent where Charlotte attended university.
Cape Town, South Africa
- Location of a scandal broken by the Cape Town Inquirer, about The Hanso Foundation illegally harvesting organs in one of their hospitals; Dr. Amy Honale pictured here. (The Lost Experience)
Cedar Rapids, IA, USA
- Tom Brennan's wife and child are away in this town when Kate pays him a surprise visit. ("Born to Run")
- Sam Thomas wanted to be dropped of at Christmas Island because it was Australian territory, but the Christiane I missed that island by 150 miles. (Find 815 clues/January 14)
Danish: København, Danmark
- According to the Hanso Phone Line, the address of The Hanso Foundation World Headquarters is 544 Orsund Klengvjel DK 1604 Copenhagen V. In Copenhagen Zip-codes belong to streets rather than areas and the Zip code DK-1604 KBH V belongs to a street named Kampmannsgade. So the Zip code exists, but there is no street called Orsund Klengvjel, the closest is Øresundsvej or Øresund Parkvej. So this is a fake address made up for The Lost Experience. (The Lost Experience)
- According to Rachel Blake, Alvar Hanso traveled to this city on September 11, 2000 and Jan 1, 2001. (The Lost Experience)
- Rachel traveled here herself between June 20 and June 27, 2006 to look for clues; she followed Mittelwerk and was in turn stalked by Malik here. It is the location of Allied Copenhagen Marine Merchants. (The Lost Experience)
- Kevin Callis bought two Oceanic Airlines tickets to this country, hoping to surprise Kate with a belated honeymoon there. ("I Do")
Diamond Bar, CA, USA
- Charlie and Liam were trying to get a fix in Dresden the night Liam's daughter was born. ("Fire + Water")
Eddington, Scotland, UK
- Location of Frank Lapidus when he watched a news program announcing the discovery of Oceanic 815 in the Sunda Trench. ("Confirmed Dead")
Essex, MA, USA
- Location of Daniel when he watched a news program announcing the discovery of Oceanic 815 in the Sunda Trench. ("Confirmed Dead")
Eureka, CA, USA
- Location of the commune Locke belonged to (located in Humboldt County, CA). ("Further Instructions")
- The Pilot tells Jack that Flight 815 was six hours into the flight when he turned back towards Fiji (but they were already a thousand miles off track). ("Pilot, Part 1")
- Desmond, when he tries to escape the island in The Elizabeth, says that he was making good time and should have been in Fiji in a week (instead, he was pulled back to where he started). ("Live Together, Die Alone, Part 1")
- The issue of PLAYPEN in Sawyer's stash had a '15th Annual Girls of Fiji Pictorial'. ("Flashes Before Your Eyes")
- Suva, the capital of Fiji, was the last known port of the Kahana. ("The Constant") ("Meet Kevin Johnson")
- Sayid proposes to take Nadia to Florence for their first wedding anniversary ("The Incident, Part 1")
Fort Lewis, WA, USA
- Sam Austen was stationed here once when Kate was young, and used to take her hiking and hunting nearby. It is where she learned to track. ("All the Best Cowboys Have Daddy Issues")
Fresno, CA, USA
- Sawyer reads a private message left in a bottle by crash survivor Tracy who misses her husband and children all the while sleeping next to Scott Jackson at night. Walt tells Sawyer that its Steve Jenkins and that Scott is dead. ("Exodus, Part 2")
- According to Rachel Blake, Alvar Hanso traveled to this city on July 7, 2001. Also, the location of the Alvar Hanso Cancer Institute, where Peter Thompson got cured. (The Lost Experience)
Grand Canyon, AZ, USA
- Young Hurley stated this as the destination for the road trip that he and his father were to go to. ("Tricia Tanaka Is Dead")
- The intended destination of Ajira Airways Flight 316. ("316")
- The DHARMA Logistics Warehouse is located here. ("The New Man in Charge")
Harrison Valley, PA, USA
Honolulu, HI, USA
Inglewood, CA, USA
See also Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Miles is hired by Mrs. Gardner here to remove the spirit of her deceased grandson from his old bedroom. ("Confirmed Dead")
Irvine, CA, USA
- Drive Shaft recorded a live album at Jakarta. (Find 815)
- The Christiane I was docked at Jakarta. (Find 815)
- Sam Thomas flew to Jakarta, to investigate the disappearance of Flight 815 and the Sunda Trench. (Find 815)
Joshua Tree National Park, CA, USA
- A large picture of this Southern California national park hangs on the wall in The Swan station (alluded to being a hint in Official Podcast). ("S.O.S.")
Jasper, AL, USA
- Sawyer, his mother, and father lived here, it is where Cooper conned the Fords out of $38,000 ("The Brig")
Kalgoorlie, WA, Australia
- A city inland east of Perth in Western Australia, where Sam Toomey went to a fair and won money when he used The Numbers to guess the number of beans in a jar. Martha Toomey, widow of Sam, told the story to Hurley. ("Numbers")
- Mikhail Bakunin claims to have grown up here.
See also London, U.K.
- According to Tommy, this posh area of London is the 'hometown' of Lucy Heatherton and her father. ("Homecoming")
- Penelope Widmore also lives in this area of London, as evidenced by the addresses on Desmond's letters. ("Live Together, Die Alone, Part 1")
Knoxville, TN, USA
Las Vegas, NV, USA
- Stated destination of David Reyes when he abandoned his wife and son.
- Keamy says he is from here. ("The Constant")
- The preferred destination of Ajira Airways for Sawyer. ("The Little Prince")
- Location where a University of Las Vegas college student purchased a DHARMA jumpsuit. (Mysteries Of The Universe)
- The place that Helen Norwood wants to ecape to, to marry John Locke shotgun style. ("The Substitute")
Lizard Island, QLD, Australia
See also Knightsbridge and Camden, U.K.
- Location of the Battersea Power Plant with the Widmore Construction sign that was outside in Charlie's flashback. ("Fire + Water")
- According to Rachel Blake, Alvar Hanso traveled to this city on June 14, 2000. (The Lost Experience)
- Where Desmond got his photo taken with Penny and tossed his ring into the river in "Flashes Before Your Eyes".
- In 1996, Charles Widmore attended an auction at the Southfield's auction house. ("The Constant")
- Penny's address is 423 Cheyne Walk in London. ("The Constant").
- Ben visits Charles Widmore in London to tell him of his plan to kill Penelope Widmore in revenge for the death of Alex ("The Shape of Things to Come")
Los Angeles, CA, USA
See also Inglewood, CA, USA, Malibu, CA, USA, and Diamond Bar, CA, USA
- Was the planned final destination of Flight 815.
- It is the home of Jack and Hurley.
- Zack and Emma are supposed to meet their mother here. ("The Other 48 Days")
- St. Sebastian Hospital is located here. ("The Hunting Party")
- The stadium where Desmond said goodbye to Penelope and later met Jack is located here. ("Man of Science, Man of Faith") ("Live Together, Die Alone, Part 1")
- Richard Malkin gave Claire plane tickets to meet prospective adoptive parents here. ("Raised by Another")
- Ana Lucia Cortez, Teresa Cortez and Mike Walton work for the Los Angeles Police Department. ("Collision")
- Mandrake Wig missed a flight that was to go from Australia to his home in LA, one which was said to have never made it to its destination. (The Lost Experience)
- The airport where Ana Lucia was working for the TSA and met Christian Shephard is presumably LAX. ("Two for the Road")
- The airport where Jack and Kate met in the flashforward of "Through the Looking Glass, Part 2" is presumably LAX. ("Through the Looking Glass, Part 1")
- The DHARMA station the Lamp Post is located in a church in LA. ("316")
- Ajira Airways Flight 316 departed from LAX for Guam
- Nadia was hit by a car on the street in LA, just after Sayid met Jacob. ("The Incident, Part 1")
- Angel of Mercy Hospital, where Claire gets an ultrasound from Ethan Goodspeed in the flash-sideways timeline ("What Kate Does")
- According to Rachel Blake, Alvar Hanso traveled to this city on December 31, 2002. (The Lost Experience)
Malibu, CA, USA
See also Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Charlie and Liam are from this U.K. city and started Drive Shaft there. ("The Moth")
- Naomi Dorrit claims to be from here. ("Greatest Hits")
- Charlotte bribed her way onto a dig site here. On the site, she found a polar bear skeleton with a collar bearing the Hydra station symbol. ("Confirmed Dead")
Melbourne, VIC, Australia
- Kate said she arrived in Australia in Melbourne. ("Tabula Rasa")
- Ray Mullen's farm is about 100 km from this Australian city. ("Tabula Rasa")
- Locke visited the city with the intention of going on a walkabout tour. ("Walkabout")
- Essam's terrorist cell stole C4 explosives from an army base in this area. ("The Greater Good")
(also see Taxco)
- Anthony Cooper fled here after throwing Locke out a window, then disappeared. ("The Man from Tallahassee")
Miami, FL, USA
- Kate and her husband lived here while she was on the run; Kevin worked with the Miami police department. ("I Do")
- Juliet was working for Edmund Burke in his laboratory in this city. She was also living with her sister, Rachel. ("Not in Portland")
- Juliet passed Ethan in a hallway here, when visiting her sister. ("Not in Portland")
- Locke guesses that the Black Rock may have visited this African country for slaves on its way to a mining colony. ("Exodus, Part 1")
Namhae, South Korea
- Jin and his father are from this small fishing village in South Korea. ("...In Translation")
- The Namhae bridge is where Jin's mother meets Sun, according to the sign on the bridge. ("D.O.C.")
- Alvar Hanso is seen in the Swan Orientation Film in this city. ("Orientation")
- Dr Eliza Vasquez says that Alvar Hanso was in his villa in this city when he had a heart attack. (The Lost Experience)
- Narvik's town-hall appeared in The Swan Orientation film in the second season. ("Orientation")
- Narvik's town-hall appeared as a brief, inserted frame in The Orchid Orientation film.
- The producers originally denied that Narvik had something to do with the storyline, but decided to include it in the Lost Experience as the location of Alvar Hanso's apartment when Rachel Blake visits him.(The Lost Experience)
- Narvik was also a glyph code in The Lost Experience (The Lost Experience clues/August 29)
New York, NY, USA
- Michael and Susan lived here when she was pregnant with Walt.
- The location of Michael's car accident, and hospital stay are also presumably in New York. ("Special")
- Michael's attorney Finney was based in NYC, as the WTC towers are visible from his office window. ("Adrift")
- Walt attended Fieldcroft School at the corner of 8th Ave. and W. 67th Street, cater-corner from a Southfield's auction house. ("The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham")
- Rose first met Bernard here (and she is from The Bronx) in front of O'Toole's Irish Pub. ("S.O.S.")
- Boone lived here briefly before moving to California. ("Abandoned")
- Shannon got admitted to an exclusive internship here, but could not afford to move. ("Abandoned")
- Jack attended Columbia University here. ("A Tale of Two Cities")
- Frank Lapidus grew up in the Bronx. ("The Economist")
Newport Beach, CA, USA
- The Elizabeth, the sailboat that brought Desmond to the Island is from Newport Beach. ("Live Together, Die Alone, Part 1")
Niagara Falls, NY, USA
- Bernard proposed to Rose here. ("S.O.S.")
- Mentioned briefly in DJ Dan 7/5 podcast as part of the "Where's Alvar" gag. (The Lost Experience)
- See Canada
- Daniel Faraday was a physics professor at Queens College, Oxford University when Desmond met him there in 1996. ("The Constant")
- Desmond returned to Oxford University in 2007 to search for Faraday's mother. ("Jughead")
- Theresa Spencer fell ill in Oxford. ("Jughead")
- Area where Naomi was searching for Desmond, and where Flight 815 was believed to have crashed and sank by the outside world. ("The Brig")
Palm Springs, California, US
Papua New Guinea
- The Black Rock, captained by Magnus Hanso, disappeared in 1881 on a return voyage from a gold mining operation in Papua New Guinea. According to local traders on the ship sailed away from port in an Easterly direction, rather than West to Africa, where it would exchange gold Papua New Guinea for more slaves. (The Lost Experience)
- According to Rachel Blake, Alvar Hanso traveled to this city on February 23, 2001. (The Lost Experience)
- Rachel traveled here herself between July 14 and July 20, 2006 to meet up with Darla Taft, but discovers that she and Hugh McIntyre have been murdered; she then meets Malik, who helps her find Darla's apartment in this city. (The Lost Experience)
- Shannon spent a year here. ("Pilot, Part 2")
- Sayid spent time here working as a cook in a restaurant. ("Enter 77")
- Sayid proposes to take Nadia to Paris for their first wedding anniversary ("The Incident, Parts 1 & 2")
- Jack tells Sawyer this is where he learned to play poker. ("Lockdown")
- Where Jack spent a month with Achara and got his tattoo. ("Stranger in a Strange Land")
- Where Charles Widmore allegedly dug up the bodies to use in the staged Oceanic 815 crash. ("Meet Kevin Johnson")
Portland, OR, USA
- Richard Alpert originally claimed that Mittelos Bioscience was located just outside of Portland, Oregon, but later admitted that was not "really" where it was at all. ("Not in Portland")
- Benjamin Linus was born 32 miles outside of Portland, Oregon on December 22nd. ("The Man Behind the Curtain")
- The satellite phone shows the location of Portland, Oregon when the survivors tried to use it. ("Through the Looking Glass")
- In high school, Mittelos Bioscience offers John Locke an opportunity to attend science camp near Portland. ("Cabin Fever")
- The Black Rock was a slave ship that originated in this U.K. city in the 1800s. (The Lost Experience)
- When Kelvin Inman lets Sayid go in Iraq, he gives him money and says it is "bus fare back to Ramadi". ("One of Them")
- One of the locations Walt lived in, after Susan moved there for a job.
- According to Rachel Blake, Alvar Hanso traveled to this city on September 18, 2001. (The Lost Experience)
- Sayid proposes to take Nadia to Rome for their first wedding anniversary ("The Incident, Parts 1 & 2")
Ruidoso, NM, USA
Saint Paul, Minnesota, USA
- Nikki's television character "Corvette," is described by the MC during her stage show as the "pride of St. Paul." ("Exposé")
- Shannon lived here briefly with her ex-boyfriend, and picked up some French. ("Whatever the Case May Be")
- In flashbacks, Charlie wears a shirt with text that reads "St Tropez". ("The Moth")
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Locke's firearms license is from this city. ("Further Instructions")
- M. David Benson started the Apollo Candy Company out of this city in 1962, in the 'Cow Hollow District'. (The Lost Experience)
San Remo, Italy
- Last residence of Enzo Valenzetti. (The Lost Experience)
- Rachel Blake traveled here herself between July 3 and July 12, 2006 to look for clues. (The Lost Experience)
Santa Cruz, CA, USA
Santa Rosa, CA, USA
- Location of the Santa Rosa Mental Health Institute, where Hurley, Leonard Sims, Locke's mother, and Libby have all spent time. ("Numbers") ("Deus Ex Machina") ("Dave")
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Sayid works building houses in the Dominican Republic after he stops working with Ben. Locke meets him there to encourage him to return to the Island. ("The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham")
Sawgrass, FL, USA
- Sawyer tells Agent Freedman that Munson moved his stolen money to a Bronco parked on Route 441 in this city (could also refer to a highway in Broward county, FL--The Sawgrass Expressway--which does cross Route 441 in Coral Springs, FL). ("Every Man for Himself")
Seoul, South Korea
- Sun and the Paik family are from Seoul, South Korea. ("House of the Rising Sun")
- Jin travels to Seoul to seek a job. ("...And Found")
- Jae Lee and his family are from Seoul, and own the Seoul Gateway Hotel. ("...And Found")
- Sam Austen was stationed here when Diane Jansen was pregnant with Kate. "What Kate Did"
- Sayid is seen here playing golf. He later shoots and kills Mr. Avellino after he encounters him on the course. "The Economist"
Sioux City, IA, USA
- An Asian island country off the coast of India where The Hanso Foundation has a secretive project. ("The Lost Experience")
- First mentioned by Darla Taft in the original 877 HANSORG phone message to Hugh McIntyre, saying "I need to talk to you about Sri Lanka, it just isn't right.("The Lost Experience")
- After Darla is killed, Rachel Blake goes to Sri Lanka to find out more about Spider Protocol, and films the Sri Lanka Video here. ("The Lost Experience")
Stowe, VT, USA
Sydney, NSW, Australia
- The airport in this Australian city is where Flight 815 originated. ("Pilot, Part 1") (Note that this city is featured in several episodes throughout the series)
- One of the locations Walt lived in, after Susan moved there for a job. ("Special")
- The location where Locke was supposed to attend a conference, but didn't. ("The Substitute")
- The location where Sayid was translating contracts for an oil company. ("Sundown")
Tahiti, French Polynesia
- Danielle Rousseau's expedition was three days out from it when it was hit by the storm that wrecked them on the Island. ("Solitary")
Tallahassee, FL, USA
- Kate was buying a ticket to Tallahassee when apprehended by U.S. Marshal Edward Mars, who describes the city as nothing but "strip malls and Waffle Houses." ("What Kate Did")
- Sawyer implied to Jack that he contracted an STD in Tallahassee ("Let's say something was burnin' and it wasn't from the sunshine."). ("Lockdown")
- Juliet's biography according to Mittelos Bioscience states that she received her B.S. in Biology from the Florida State University, which is located in Tallahassee. ("Not in Portland")
- Ben refers to Locke's father as "the man from Tallahassee". ("The Man from Tallahassee")
- Anthony Cooper was driving down I-10 when his car was pushed into a divider. Being put in an ambulance is the last thing he remembers before waking up on the Island. ("The Brig")
- Florida State University, located in Tallahassee is home to the National High Magnetic Field Laboratory. The laboratory is home to the world's largest and most powerful magnet.
- Mentioned briefly in DJ Dan 7/5 podcast as part of the "Where's Alvar" gag. ("The Lost Experience")
Tampa, FL, USA
Taxco, Guerrero, Mexico
- Silver-mining town from where Hurley commissioned artists to make the gold statue of Jesus for his mother. ("Tricia Tanaka is Dead")
Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain
- Richard Alpert and his wife Isabella lived on the island of Tenerife in 1867, where Richard worked as a farmer. After killing a doctor, he is imprisoned and sold into slavery. ("Ab Aeterno")
Terre Haute, IN, USA
- Sayid is from this Iraq city, and once volunteered to be on a firing squad to shoot a man who killed his neighbor's wife and children in a car bomb. ("Solitary")
- Sayid held his wife's funeral here. During the funeral Sayid finds Ben spying on him. Sayid also killed Ishmael Bakir here. ("The Shape of Things to Come")
- See Canada
Tustin, CA, USA
- Locke's home. Location of Tustin Ranch Florist where Locke's father is helping his fiancé plan their wedding. ("The Man from Tallahassee")
- Location of Cowin Heights High School that Locke attended as a teenager
- Location of the box company where Locke once worked, and which Hurley
- Location of Washington Tustin High School, where Locke worked as a substitute. ("The Substitute")("Dr. Linus")("What They Died For")
Uluru, NT, Australia
- Area of the Northern Territory in Australia where Isaac of Uluru runs his faith-healing business. ("S.O.S.")
- Mentioned briefly in the DJ Dan 7/5 podcast as part of the "Where's Alvar" gag. ("The Lost Experience")
- The location of the Vik Institute, part of the Hanso Foundation Mental Health Appeal; in actuality, where mathematicians and Autistic savants are imprisoned to work on the Valenzetti Equation. ("The Lost Experience")
- Rachel Blake traveled here herself between June 28 and June 30, 2006 to look for clues, and met Dr. Armand Zander here. ("The Lost Experience")
Vladivostok, Primorsky Krai, Russia
Wayzata, MN, USA
- In the first Hanso Correspondence, an Experimental Station in Zanzibar was mentioned. This was the site of Jacques Maillot's allegations against the Hanso Foundation; it is said that the spread of a transgenic virus to local villagers began here. ("The Lost Experience")
- One of the ongoing gags on the show and TLE is to make fun of Tallahassee. In the 10/09/06 podcast, a fan asked this as a question to Damon and Carlton: "Why does the city of Tallahassee hate you?". Carlton answers: "I don't know why they hate us. But they hate us, so, we deservedly are hating them back."
- All continents have been shown on screen except South America and Antarctica.
- Maybe the portuguese tracking station is situated in Antarctica, but this is not explicitly stated.
- Jonah Adkins' A Geographical Study of Lost (Warning: Large 4.4mb file (7200x7200px))
- SWLS Locations Map
- Lost Virtual Tour