| Theories may be removed if ...
- Stated as questions or possibilities (avoid question marks, "Maybe", "I think", etc).
- More appropriate for another article.
- Illogical or previously disproven.
- Proven by canon source, and moved to main article.
- Speculative and lacking any evidence to support arguments.
- Responding to another theory (use discussion page instead).
- This does not include responses that can stand alone as its own theory.
- Usage of an indented bullet does not imply the statement is a response.
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
- The ABC press release credits him as a workman, and there are only three workmen, Roger, Jack, and Willie. This must mean he is Willie, since he is the only one we haven't seen.
- This workman is a construction worker, not a janitor.
Community content is available under CC BY-NC-ND
unless otherwise noted.