|Main Article||Theories about|
|Theories may be removed if ...|
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
- Is Claire's mother Carole Littleton, who connects Claire to Claire's father Christian Shephard.
- Is flipping a switch, as when s/he "waves", a mechanical noise is heard.
- Is Ray Shephard. Genetically, he is connected to Claire (granddaughter), Christian (son) and Jack (grandson). The writers also considered bringing him back on as someone more connected to the island than originally thought, although this never happened.
- Is Aaron: he is connected to Claire (Mother), Christian (Grandfather) and Jack ((Half-)Uncle)
- Is Jacob. If Christian Shephard is related to Jacob, then Jacob is a relation to Claire and Jack as well.
- Doesn't represent a character at all. Since it only connects to Jack, Claire and their father, it is a hint that they are half-siblings.
- Jacob's nemesis is an ancestor to Christian (Christian is part of FLocke's plan to kill Jacob through John), therefore connected to Jack and Claire as well.
- Is David Shephard: connected to Jack (Father), Christian(Grandfather) and Claire (Aunt).
Community content is available under CC BY-NC-ND unless otherwise noted.