|This article or section has been nominated for a cleanup|
The content on this page may be out of place, overwritten, and/or contradictory.
You can help Lostpedia by cleaning it up.
For a comparison of the faces of voice actors for the main characters, see Portal:Voice Actors.
|This article or section is under construction|
Expect many and frequent revisions to this content.
Crew and Translating
(Mexico & Latin America)
|Narrator||See list||Juan Antonio Gálvez &|
Richard Del Olmo
|Rubén Moya||Gilberto Rocha Junior|
|Director10||Various Directors||Pilar Santigosa||Arturo Mercado||Carlo Cosolo &|
Gioacchino Maniscalco &
|Hervé Bellon||Jiří Kodeš||Martin Těšitel||Wendel Bezerra|
Mário Jorge Andrade
Touchstone Television &
Grass Skirt Productions
|Northeast new corporation|
|Dubbing Brothers||HBO - producer: Zsuzsa Újréti|
executive producer: Ödön Vég
|Translator||None||Maria Jose Aguierre De Carcer||Ruggero Busetti||Yoko Kodera|
|Jiří Kobělka||Petra Pleskotová||Evelin Vajda|
|Dubbing Studio||None||Abaira (Madrid)||Candiani (Season)|
DNA Diseño en Audio (Season 2+)
|Arena Synchron Berlin||Tohokunshinsha Film Corporation |
|SDI Sun Studio||DW agentura|
- 1Names in Japanese kanji characters are provided with the last name first, separated by a single space.
- 2Following the death of his son Matthias Hinze (also a voice actor; voiced Tom Brennan in "Born to Run"), Lothar Hinze was replaced as the German voice of John Locke by Ernst Meincke beginning with "Tricia Tanaka Is Dead".
- 3When speaking English; original voice otherwise.
- 4See-Young Cho provides Jin's voice in the German dub when Jin is speaking English (German) with a Korean accent. Viktor Neumann was used for Hurley's dream in "Everybody Hates Hugo" when Jin was speaking proper English (German) with no accent. Daniel Dae Kim's original voice is used when Jin is simply speaking Korean.
- 5Moon-Suk Kang provided Sun's voice in the German dub of seasons 1-4 whenever Sun is speaking English. Yoon-jin Kim's voice is usually used when she is speaking in Korean, but not always (Moon-Suk Kang's voice was first used in "Walkabout", when Sun was talking to Walt in Korean).
- 6Meylan Chao provides Sun's voice in the German dub starting with season 5, replacing Moon-Suk Kang.
- 7 Joachim Siebenschuh provided Danny Pickett's voice in the German dub of "Three Minutes". Gerald Paradies took over the part in season 3.
- 8 Michael Telloke provided Tom's voice in the German dub of "Exodus, Part 2" and all of season 2. Axel Lutter took over the part in season 3.
- 9This role was voice acting only in the original ABC broadcast.
- 10These voice actors speaks French in the Italian dub to distinguish them from the other voice actors regularly speaking Italian.
- 11The directors referred to in the foreign language versions of Lost are the dubbing directors for that language.
- 12Hungarian voice actors are listed here with the first name first, and family name (surname) second. However in Hungary, the custom is to list the surname first.
- 13Names in Korean script are provided with the last name first.
Lost is broadcast without dubbing or subtitles, using the original actors' voices (mostly) in English in:
The voices which are not that of the original cast are as follows:
Lost is dubbed into Arabic an airs as الضياع in:
Lost is dubbed into Spanish in two different versions, European Spanish and Mexican/Latin American Spanish.
Lost dubbed in European Spanish airs as Perdidos in:
Lost dubbed in Mexican Spanish airs as Perdidos, Lost, or Desaparecidos in:
Lost dubbed in French airs as Lost, les disparus in:
Lost dubbed in German airs as Lost in:
Lost dubbed in Italian airs in:
Lost dubbed in Japanese airs as ＬＯＳＴ or ロスト in:
Lost dubbed in Czech airs as Ztraceni in:
In the Czech Republic there are 2 channels that air Lost, AXN and Nova. Each station has its own voice actor for each character, with the exception of Bohdan Tůma who dubs Hurley on both AXN and Nova.
Lost dubbed in Portuguese airs as Lost or Perdidos in:
Lost dubbed in Hungarian airs as Eltűntek in:
Lost dubbed in Russian airs as Остаться в живых in:
Lost dubbed in Korean airs as 로스트 in:
Countries in which Lost is broadcast (in English audio) with subtitles, and therefore without the use of dubbing voice actors, include:
- Argentina, Belgium, Bulgaria, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Iceland, Israel, Macedonia, Netherlands, Norway, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, South Korea, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Lost: Via Domus credits - voice talent listed for English, French, German, Italian, Spanish.
- World locations
- Official Lost Podcast/April 10, 2006 - Discussion covers various issues related to dubbing for foreign language broadcasts.
- Portal:Voice Actors
- ElDoblaje.com (Spain Only) Season 1
- ElDoblaje.com (Spain Only) Season 2
- ElDoblaje.com (Spain Only) Season 3
- ElDoblaje.com (Spain Only) Season 4
- ElDoblaje.com (Spain Only) Season 5
- ElDoblaje.com (Spain Only) Season 6
- (Mexico and Latin America)
- French Wikipedia
- Lost:Les Disparus - French voice actors
- Main French voice actors on French Lostpedia
voice actors. See also pt.Lostpedia
- German voice actors website
- Soapsworld.de - Synchronsprecher (Lost)
- Lost article at German wikipedia
- Korean voice actors - images and description at KBS.co.kr