Sorry for the inconvenience, you are right. we haven't done any work on Season 2 and it is long due. I will unprotect the page, please include the information we need. Great jorb on HRwiki! --GodEmperorOfHell 17:16, 4 February 2006 (PST)
- Great, thanks. I've gotta head out in a few minutes, but I can throw the info there quickly for now. I'd really reccomend having a brief, one paragraph synopsis for each episode, with the full summary left on the "Main Article" version of each episode. Also if any of you guys can get screenshots off the TV easily, I think one image per episode would spruce up the page significantly. But I'm not able to get TV screens with my setup. ⇔Thunderbird⇔ 17:20, 4 February 2006 (PST)
- Thanks for everything! You are G-E-W-D gewd!!! (Can you tell I love Homestar Runner?) Hope you enjoy your dinner! --GodEmperorOfHell 18:01, 4 February 2006 (PST)
I view the Image overlapping the titles for episode 10-14. We've been supposed to break those long articles but for some reason haven't, Don't you worry about stepping in anybody's toes, that's what wikis are for. On the contrary. you've been a wake up call. --GodEmperorOfHell 18:58, 4 February 2006 (PST)
- Well, I have found it humilliating that Wikipedia has had a more complete LOST coverage than we have, when I arrived theose synopses were in place, but that's no excuse. I gotta go to the airport right now. I'll come in and help as possible later. thanks for all. --GodEmperorOfHell 19:03, 4 February 2006 (PST)
Promotion to Sysop
Thanks for your hard work around here. It is sincerely appreciated! I have promoted your acocunt to SysOp. Please feel free to block protect/unprotect pages as you see fit, block abusive users, make updates to the main page.. etc.
Very nice work on the HRWiki site as well. It looks like you guys have a great team over there.
--Admin 13:50, 5 February 2006 (PST)
- Awsome, thanks alot. I'll try to do as much as I can to help you guys out here. ⇔Thunderbird⇔ 15:50, 5 February 2006 (PST)
You are awesome
I want to express my gratitude. I am learning a lot just from seeing you handling wiki script. I almost feel guilty of living offline the last 24 hours. Welcome to the select group of Lostaways, please include yourself in this category and tell us a little more about yourself, I'd sure love to know more about my fellow sysops.--GodEmperorOfHell 19:15, 5 February 2006 (PST)
Hi this is The thing but here I'm called LOST fan. LOST fan 14:15, 20 March 2006 (PST)
Are you a sysop here? LOST fan 14:17, 20 March 2006 (PST)
Logo Run Off Voting
Hello Mr T-bird,
Would you mind creating a page that tracks the final votes for the logo contest. I'd like to do a run off with these 4 logos:
- 10:05, 13 May 2006 Admin protected "Logo Contest II/Logo Dotaaron 1.png" (Voting Over - Locked - 40 Votes)
- 10:02, 13 May 2006 Admin protected "Logo Contest II/LogBook Placid Azylum5.png" (Voting Over - Locked - 44 Votes)
- 09:58, 13 May 2006 Admin protected "Logo Contest II/Aurora-glacialis 1.gif" (Voting Over - Locked - 36 Votes)
- 09:57, 13 May 2006 Admin protected "Logo Contest II/Logo crystalskull 1.png" (Voting Over - Locked - 36 Votes)
Go ahead and create it and make it live. You can directly to it from the front page. I would do it, but I'm about to get onto an airplane.
Thanks, Admin (Kevin)
Is it working for you? I don't really care about changing the logos but I figured that would be a good test. As far as protecting goes, one more level of security won't hurt.
- 11:38, 17 May 2006 (PDT)
- It isn't working for me either, I've got a friend at another wiki who's a master of code, hopefully he'll be able to tweak it a bit later. I don't mind it being the current code either, but I was thinking that if the Admin doesn't mind letting users choose their logo, we could advertise the code once we get it right, so that users can pick their favorite logo to display, but the winning logo will stay as default. ⇔Thunderbird⇔ 11:41, 17 May 2006 (PDT)
- Try now. Admin enabled it tonight.
- 21:01, 17 May 2006 (PDT)
- Try now. Admin enabled it tonight.
- When blocked, you cannot edit pages. But as a sysop, you can still block/unblock, delete, restore, protect, etc. Just not edit a page. Blocking a sysop really doesn't do anything; Admin is the only person that can combat them, by de-sysoping them, then blocking. ⇔Thunderbird⇔ 08:28, 25 May 2006 (PDT)
I fuckin' HATE that guy, i fucking hate him I fuckin' hate him I FUCKIN' HATE HIM!!!!!! Now, with that out of my system. Let's try to go back to normal, do you have any way fast to reach to admin? I tried emailing him but he seems to be doing something offline. GodEmperorOfHell --16:08, 24 May 2006 (PDT)
- Heh, I just asked you the same thing. I guess we'll just have to keep watching him until Admin can put an end to it. ⇔Thunderbird⇔ 16:11, 24 May 2006 (PDT)
Great job on your efforts dude, I'd give you a beer for the reward.
Hey whats up? I guess you can't be L17 huh? So is this were you hang out for most of the time?--H*Bad 07:38, 26 June 2006 (PDT)
Article of the Week
I won't be around for the next few weekends. Could you take care of the Article of the Week?- 19:08, 30 June 2006 (PDT)
what User:Lostdude815 is doing
All articles are now Protected from Moves
TO: All Sysops
Our most recent troll found a really annoying way to automate a ton of edits. Making the rolling back process take much much longer. He made rollbacks very difficult by deleting the content on the article, saving and then moving the article to a new location.
Long story short. I have updated the database to force every article to be move protected. Only Sysops have the rights to move articles from one place to another.
When this vandal returns, we will be able to roll back his changes in the normal EASY way. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks, Admin --Admin 07:25, 8 July 2006 (PDT)
Article of the Week
Is there a way of creating something similar to your article of the week structure, but instead of getting the article for the specific week, it just gets the latest article, whenever we post a new one? --plkrtn 19:59, 2 September 2006 (PDT)
Is this SySop absent?
- Whoa, leave for a while and I get demoted! Oh well, I am a pretty busy guy. Plus during the hiatus I didn't have much to do around here anyways. Oh well. I'm still around now and then, but admitedly not the most active user. I wouldn't do anything to hurt the wiki mind you, and have fully defended it through savage attacks in the past. In any case, keep on tranglin', and no, I didn't die or crash on some weird island. ⇔Thunderbird⇔ 21:07, 27 January 2007 (PST)