My talk page. Yoyoyo.
Some well deserved praise
You are a genius on the whole "Pearl not being the ?. The barracks and the security fence is a great explanation. I mean, I've always just supported the fact that The Pearl is not the ?, but now your reason is great. BETTYFIZZW (Talk) 19:18, 18 March 2007 (PDT)
Nikki and Paulo
- Hi there, just wondering what your source for that particular deleted scene existing is? -- 08:56, 31 March 2007 (PDT)
- Okeydokey no problem. Just curious :-) -- 10:13, 31 March 2007 (PDT)
- What is your source for the information that Rob Kyker depicted Jacob in "The Man Behind the Curtain"? If a source is not provided, the information may be deleted. If you do have a source, please add it to the article, just add it in single brackets [http://www.likethis.com/likethis.html]. Thanks! -- 21:22, 18 November 2007 (PST)
Minkowski voice actor
Hey, do you have a source for this edit you made saying that there were different voice actors for Minkowski? Also, what recap of "Through the Looking Glass, Part 1" were you talking about? The edit is from January 3, but the Through the Looking Glass (Enhanced Version) wasn't announced by ABC until January 24. Thanks. -- 16:08, 3 February 2008 (PST)
- Ok thanks. I think it got misinterpreted/re-edited on the page, because it didn't sound different (I didn't listen side-by-side) in the enhanced version on the 30th. I'll go have a listen. -- 18:51, 3 February 2008 (PST)
Saw your note in a recent edit summary. How exactly does this work? It would seem hard in a show like Lost, where characters are constantly re-appearing after their deaths, real or supposed, to make "last appearance" coincidental with their deaths rather than their most recent appearances. Is Charlie's last appearance "Through the Looking Glass" or "The Beginning of the End"? Robert K S 06:25, 7 February 2008 (PST)
- Well, I see that in the infobox the field actually displays as "Last Island appearance", which helps to clear up some of the confusion. Still, how does this work for a character like Christian? Robert K S 06:27, 7 February 2008 (PST)
changes to frieghter template
i'd be willing to help you man, but major changes are needed for the template...
1. why is the left column so wide,
2. are you going to combine the freighter with the Christiane I, the boat Abbadon (however you spell it) was on?
3. there are more items such as the yellow GPS thing, and the picture of Ben get back at me, id love to help!
--10panichellia 19:40, 7 February 2008 (PST)
- yea man, I cant figure out the column things either so maybe ill ask a Sypsop for help...and yea ill add Abbadon and add those items when the pages get made --10panichellia 19:57, 7 February 2008 (PST)
Spoilers on user pages
Hey, I had to remove the spoilers on your user page. Spoilers are not allowed on user pages, only on the Season 4-6 articles that end in /spoilers. See Lostpedia:Spoiler Policy for further details. Thanks. -- 12:06, 5 March 2008 (PST)
Ben's wake-up in the desert
regardless of whether Ben knows where he got, why would he approach two armed Bedouins in a desert with Turkish of all the widely spoken languages in the world?? I think there is no good reason for that. Ben is portayed as an intelligent and very smart man, who the viewers of Lost would expect him to be knowledgable in languages as well.--Aelci 05:44, 28 April 2008 (PDT)
- Yeah, very nice. I've spent pretty much all day watching the new trailer over and over. It looks amazing. Have you seen it? -- 12:59, 16 November 2008 (PST)
Please review LP:SP. We do not rename character pages based on spoiler information. Please refrain from asking for page moves or discussing spoilers on talk pages. - 03:32, 25 March 2009 (UTC)
Good edit at the end of the last episode's "On The Island" section- I didn't like the way I'd worded it to begin with, and whoever came along after me made it much worse. Thanks for the fix- it reads much better now!
Why did you change the Season 5 DVD Page
Just out of curiosity? Why would you change the DVD page bonus features back to the original way before I did an edit. Trust me, my information is correct.