Re:Damage to Page
Please use the preview option
Hey, just a quick hint: Please use the preview functionality to preview your changes. Every little change you make appears on the Special:RecentChanges page and since you did a lot of them recently you sort of spammed it. Thanks! -- 16:08, 26 February 2008 (PST)
- Re: No harm done - just a hint: You made a lot of edits to your own user page (which is fine!), but take a look at Special:RecentChanges. Since every change you make to your user page shows up there I'd suggest you take advantage of the preview functionality. A lot of users (including me) use the recent changes page to find new stuff to edit -- doesn't make sense to have the same page appearing that often. -- 16:15, 26 February 2008 (PST)
- Thanks, but I don't think that's it for one major reason: there's a groove between the tire and the bed of the pickup. The one in TLE didn't have that. If you have any other guesses, let me know! Thanks, Marik7772003 07:05, 27 February 2008 (PST)
- Hi. I saw that you wanted to merge major battles with rivalries. Rivalries and major battles are two different subjects. Rivalries talks about different character fights and major battles talks about the MAJOR battles that have occured on the island. Please reconsider about merging this article.
--CTS 19:57, 5 March 2008 (PST)
- There are some images from 3x22 and 4x09 that would be suitable for the page. --CTS 18:45, 13 May 2008 (PDT)
Sorry about that. Marko 18:16, 13 May 2008 (PDT)
BTW, is there anyway that I can get acess to the portals because the only portals I was able to put up were the ones that I was able to snag off of people's main pages. If I could, that be great. Once again, sry for cloggin' the main page. Thanx! Marko 18:21, 13 May 2008 (PDT)
- I mean like the box that surrounds the character on the show, and when you click on it, it brigs you to their main page.
Yeah, those ones.
- Thank you much!!!
Why? Why? Why?
Why do you not like Libby? What could she possibley have done?
Sorry for the confusion. I realize that Harold Perrineau was in 28 Weeks Later. However, no other cast member from Lost appeared in that movie as well. The page is for movies which star two or more cast members from Lost. Again, sorry for the confusion. I'll edit the page to make the intention more clear. -- 19:21, 13 May 2008 (PDT)
Reasons why you are an idiot!
I never once talked to you on your talk page, I never even heard of you until now and the reasons I don't like Locke and Sayid are they are VERY boring characters and I wouldn't even notice if they disappeared! They'd be gone for like 20 episodes when I'm finally like wait a second where are those two really boring characters! (Especially Sayid!) I like Desmond, but I think he's very boring also and I like Ben and he is definately not boring but I wouldn't even dream of putting him in my top 10! You are obviously an idiot as You just went on my page and attacked me for no reason about Libby! And what is your problem, calling me an obsessive? I think we're all obsessives on this website!!!!! (Creep!) --14:31, 25 July 2008 (PDT)
Omg! I am so sorry! I am just after realising what I have done! I'm really soory! I am clearly the idiot! I here by declare a peace offering and I only did that ages ago cause I was really bored! Sorry again! --14:33, 25 July 2008 (PDT)
Okay! Thanks! Im really really sorry!!!! --00:32, 31 July 2008 (PDT)