- Ohh come on its not the best page but why does it have to be deleted?
- Ahh right i see sorry im fairly new to this.
- When displaying my sig and timestamp it comes out as follows:
--14:10, 29 December 2006 (PST)
- Which puts the timestamp in a little annoying box.Does anyone have any ideas how to stop this?
Many regards --
- No problem with the sig. You just didn't end a couple things (bold, big) and thanks, I'll try.-Mr.Leaf 14:02, 22 February 2007 (PST)
- By the way, I fixed this for you a few minutes ago.
- 14:03, 22 February 2007 (PST)
- Whoever it was, thank you very much for the help! 14:05, 22 February 2007 (PST)
Re:Lost In England
lol no i dont stay away from spoilers. Usually at the moment i wait til Sunday, but i had nothing to do today so i watched it over the net. So thats why im on lostpedia. Otherwise id stay away for four days :) --lewisg 14:33, 22 February 2007 (PST)
Another comment of abuse. You were told to drop this subject I strongly advise that you do. Princess Dharma (banned)
I understand that Nokia may be offended by PD referring to you as a she and I also see PD's points but i think the best thing to do would be too completely drop this and carry on with constructive edits to lostpedia.13:37, 7 March 2007 (PST)
A wise choice vallant sir. Princess Dharma (banned)
I read the comment you put on my talk page and while I'm not prepared to further it right now (my mood right now may cause a second war de la flame.) I guess you're an O.K guy though and I apologize for anything I may have said that upset you in anyway. Princess Dharma (banned)
Thanks I hope me and you are sortednow because I never really saw an issue between me and you in the first place, you're a good user. The old Princess D may be back but a few tensions have to calm down before she shows her face agin. Princess Dharma (banned)
I have decided to rebeautify my page. It is pointless going EMO. Princess Dharma (banned)
Thanks for the sig help. I had it set to User/sig instead of my auto sig. Should work now. Thanks alot.09:14, 21 March 2007 (PDT)
Room 23 film
Why do you say that it's not a DHARMA film? Gerald de Groot appears there and there are some buddhist themes. I'm not arguing about that, and I won't place this video on the Orientation films page. Thank you and namaste.--Kemot from Poland 03:57, 6 April 2007 (PDT)
- It should be fine at the moment. With a maximised screen, does it still overlap? The only thing I gotta tweak now is the external link arrows, which I will sort in a mo --Nickb123 (Talk) 15:56, 8 April 2007 (PDT)
- OK last ditch effort, I've left aligned it for that little bit extra. If this isn't enough I'll just pick one to pull, there's enough images there. P.S. if its still not right, how far off am I --Nickb123 (Talk) 16:12, 8 April 2007 (PDT)
- Yeah please screencap what it looks like right now --Nickb123 (Talk) 16:24, 8 April 2007 (PDT)
- No worries. I just decided to move it a line up, which actually was kinda needed as on the same line, text kept going in the little gap and I couldn't break it. So it has to be separate lines anyway :) --Nickb123 (Talk) 04:31, 9 April 2007 (PDT)
Hey, thanks for your edits on the Jin article. You get the AAA medal this week, I liked your addition on language barrier, it was necessary. Feel free to move this to your userpage and/or make it into a user infobox if you want to (see some of the other recipients' pages for an example). Thanks, --Nickb123 (Talk) 12:04, 15 April 2007 (PDT)
- Hey, if you ever see a page that needs moving please add the move banner to the page, and a Sysops will move the page. Please do not move it manually as this deletes the whole history of the page, and does not create the proper redirects and does not move the associated talk page. Thanks -Mr.Leaf 14:47, 16 April 2007 (PDT)
Hey i took off your logo without the hole, as if this was a hole punch, why is the hole Black? when the paper behind it is white? you would see the white. hehe.—The preceding unsigned comment was added by AlanSR15 (talk • contribs) .