for talk from 17/10/2006 and earlier in bite-sized three-month chunks, please see User talk:Kaini/talkarchive.
You are now a SysOp!
Hey Kaini, Due to your excellent work on the site, and after many discussions regarding this with the other SysOps. You are now a SysOp! Congratulations! --16:21, 20 October 2006 (PDT)
Congratulations. 4 of the most deserving people in Lostpedia get SysOp privaleges. Be like Plkrtn, not Novajoe. I know you won't thow. In the words of the immortal Star Trek, "Live Long and Prosper." Good luck. --Marik7772003 08:25, 21 October 2006 (PDT)
- Yeah, congrats Kaini! --Nickb123 (Talk) 12:28, 21 October 2006 (PDT)
- Congrats, man, overdue recognition for your good work here :) --PandoraX 16:17, 22 October 2006 (PDT)
- Glad to see this finally brought definitelynotkaini into IRC XD -- 16:53, 28 October 2006 (PDT)
I've added the airdates to the This Week on LOST frontpage articles, but I didn't have an air time. What would it be? --10:26, 21 October 2006 (PDT)
Just pointing out
That I now have WAY over a hundred edits, and not just on Talk pages. Can I PLEASE receive the "This user has made over a hundred edits" badge now? -- Iron Man Send a message View contributions 12:34, 25 October 2006 (PDT)
- I was going off wikipedias style x-stub. I think its also sounds better, almost an sentence and easier to remember. My vote is x-stub and Cat:x stubs. -- Paladine<c.t> 20:28, 26 October 2006 (PDT)
- I think actor-stub can be deleted, cast-stub is more fitting -- Paladine<c.t> 20:42, 26 October 2006 (PDT)
- same with production-stub, crew-stub covers writers, etc and fits with existing categories -- Paladine<c.t> 20:45, 26 October 2006 (PDT)
- Thanks a lot for helping out, and thanks for the medal :-) Now the hard part is expanding the articles -- Paladine<c.t> 21:42, 26 October 2006 (PDT)
- Thanks :-) I'm not the best writer so I help out with the boring/important tasks instead ;-) -- Paladine<c.t> 22:04, 28 October 2006 (PDT)
There wasn't much on Talk:Decoy village (page that you deleted a few minutes ago), although it did have the discussion about the choice of the article name. Would it not be useful to keep it? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by cheers (talk • contribs) .
- I restored the talk page. -- - 22:38, 28 October 2006 (PDT)
Yes, when moving an article page you should also move the corresponding talk pages. You don't need to delete the talk pages when moving an article. --- 22:44, 28 October 2006 (PDT)
I greatly appreciate your note..I didnot know that Indeed, and thought a simple edit summary note would be enough.
Thanks --Nomad 19:06, 29 October 2006 (PST)
Hi. sorry to bother you, but I just read what you posted on Admin's talk, about Lostpedia being "notable" now. The link,however, seems broken. So i'll appreciate if you can fwd me another link, or brief me on what you meant. I hope it indeed means Wikipedia has finally officially recognized us :) -- 22:54, 31 October 2006 (PST)
- Oh, this is Great! I just read our page over the Wiki as well..well what can I say, great fight and a great effort everyone, congraaaatulations -- 12:22, 1 November 2006 (PST)
Re: Sneakily Deleting?
I was unaware I deleted anything. I was having internet connection issues here and did not know someone had added something between my addition and my successful attempt to update the page. Lostfan612 20:49, 3 November 2006 (PST)
For one thing, you weren't a mod at the time, and secondly, this is between me and Plkrtn. The only reason I created pages (moving manually) was to ensure I kept my credit for making the article in the first place. I mean, how would you feel if you created a brand new page, only to have someone else recreate under a different name, and in turn get all the credit? --SilvaStorm
- I just think that on a time-waster (I mean that in a good way) like LostPedia needs to have some rewards, so why not let it be the fact that you've created some quality pages? I feel pretty good that I am the maker of the A Tale of Two Cities article, for example. --SilvaStorm
- Yeah, I've learned my lesson... :) --SilvaStorm
Ive come out with a new one. Prevban:
Please leave your feed back here: Template:Prevban