3 and not 4!!! :)
In the room we see 7 people. I think you forget Bea. The black woman!
I can't find this black woman in "[[I Do]". Can you help me?
If they are finally 4 different people please change the initial number to 30. I checked The Book Club and they have removed Bea from there. Sorry for my mistake. -- Magioladitis 12:57, 10 November 2006 (PST)
Hi, I've recently added a delete tag to an article you created, Jerome. Please see the talk page for that article for an explanation. If you have a source for your information, please list it there so we can keep the article, otherwise it may be deleted. Thanks! -- 01:31, 20 November 2006 (PST)
- Thanks JoserKyind, I'll take a look and show the other sysops. -- 18:49, 2 March 2007 (PST)
- Hi JoserKyind. Could you reformat the talk page at Talk:Jerome, so as to make the evidence clearly organized? The other content on the page (e.g. fan interpretation of episode screencaps) that is not relevant to the issue is a bit confusing. Once you've gotten it properly cleaned up, I'll put another delete tag on the article to restart discussion on the issue ( which is the way to undergo deletion review here since we have no separate process). Thanks! Also, you (or the other participants on that page) don't have direct communication with Jim Mazarella do you? -- 22:51, 2 March 2007 (PST)
- Joserkyind, thanks for posting that info here at Lostpedia! You can go ahead and update the Jerome and background cast pages if you want, but please cite the URL in the article for Jerome. -- 20:39, 6 April 2007 (PDT)
- Since you see knowledgeable on the issue, would you mind proofreading our background cast article for any egregious errors or significant omissions? The mid, tail, and other sections are still a work in progress, as are the individual article on each identified actor. Thanks! -- 02:47, 10 April 2007 (PDT)
Scott and Steve
I responded to your no. Please read. Thank you. -- Comedy240 15:59, 8 April 2007 (PDT)
- And again. -- Comedy240 16:24, 8 April 2007 (PDT)
Thanks again for your help on the background cast article, and confirming Jim Mazzarella's identity (I linked the thread over at lost-tv as a reference). Also thanks for your recent tailie addition. I was wondering about Tailie #5, and whether he is one of the people visible in the wild chicken hunt, but I haven't taken a closer look at the chicken hunt yet. What do you think? I found a few talent agent links for two mid-sectioners (Jesse & Dakota), and I'll continue to dig around the talent agent sites (3 main ones) for some more. -- 23:59, 20 April 2007 (PDT)
- -- 12:47, 21 April 2007 (PDT)