Crash Course in Images
- Sure, no problem. Okay, basically uploading an image is quite simple. Start with the Special:Upload page which is pretty straight forward. As for portals, due to the templates used the images have to be the correct size before uploading, Any other image on the wiki can be any size, without being a huge file size and the wiki can resize it to any size required when it is placed in an article. The portals are a bit tricky due to their nature but easy enough to understand if you look at the code. As for copyright, etc, read Lostpedia:Use of Images and when tagging images as to what's in them i highly suggest taking a look at Template:Image which is used correctly will help categorize images by what's in them. I would also recommend that you just look around at how images are used on articles, its fairly simple to learn. Then if you have any more in depth questions or need something clarified let me know as it is easier for me to help you if you have direct question about something. Once again let me know if you have any questions. -Mr.Leaf 17:24, 7 December 2007 (PST)
- Basically yep, create pages on anything relevant, they can easily be deleted if not needed. Although don't create a page on every little thing. The easiest way to do this is the logical way. Use Find 815 clues as the home page for our efforts. It is easier because we can simply add the clues and then create and relevant pages needed from there, and then it is easy for visitors to keep up to date on the ARG. Let me know if you have any questions. -Mr.Leaf 10:42, 1 January 2008 (PST)
- Sorry for the delayed response, finally getting some time to do these things. Regarding your first comment about Ethan being tied with Christian. IMO and I think it makes the most logical sense is to count "Not in Portland" and the first flashback in "A Tale of Two Cities" both as Juliet's. Therefore Ethan would only appear in 3 and be a near second to Christian.
- unlocked. Let me know when you're done editing, and I'll lock it up again. -- 00:35, 12 June 2008 (PDT)
- There is. Type in the following:
#4 8 15 16 23 42 #9mm #absolution #Adam & Eve
And it will display this
#4 8 15 16 23 42 #9mm #absolution #Adam & Eve
I relocated the unanswered questions to the bottom of the article. I did it in two edits so it may have appeared to be gone briefly. I made some editorial changes but they are nearly all still there. Dharmatel4 21:16, 30 January 2008 (PST)
Meet Kevin Johnson theories
We were edit conflicting; look at it now. It was full of discussion and improperly formatted theories (theories are not questions, as they were on that page). Please don't restore the entire thing, as you did once. Go to talk for discussion, or if you want to add a theory, please do it in the proper format :) -- LOSTonthisdarnisland 03:20, 21 March 2008 (PDT)
Well, now that you have added the lyrics I agree the stub template isn't necessarily anymore. I'll remove it and I'll also clarify the "record player" issue... thanks for the comment! / Dreamingtree72 02:22, 27 March 2008 (PDT)
Holier than thou
Erm, thanks for that. I'm sure you being a jackass about it violates some code somewhere, but I'm not that much of a jerk to point it out to you... Oops! I just did! --Benjamin Linus
Thanks for your note. I'm obviously still having trouble on what to sign and what not to sign. I think it comes from all those years in the Army when it was unthinkable not to take responsibility for what you'd done.--Jim in Georgia Contribs Talk 05:50, 17 May 2008 (PDT)
Re: Charlie Singing
Yes... that might be true... but I'm not sure... we'll have to confirm that some way. /17:53, 17 May 2008 (PDT)
- Oh, it's not that. But adding them to the portal means creating a transcript page. Lost soul isn't accepting questions until about a month from now for them, and the talk pages for the transcripts are meant for questions. But don't worry. We'll get there. -- 22:34, 14 June 2008 (PDT)
If I understand the History tab on Monster/Theories correctly, you added a comment near the bottom that TPTB had said there is only one monster. It's an idea I like! I added it to the Article. Someone has recently argued that the producers never said that and removed the statement. I can't find a reference for only one Monster.
Can you tell me where you found it?
I can't help nut noticing that the game sub section on your user page is full of red links, could you either remove the "" "" or make them redirects or wikipedia links, becuase they show up in the Wanted pages special article and take a lot of space.--Orhan94 23:12, 13 August 2008 (PDT)
- If that's how it went down then I understand and agree in every way. But if it was because they decided it would be easier and they could milk the $60 season with less work to do I would loose a level of respect for the show. 14 episodes went by really fast (espeacially on the DVD) and 17's going to go by just as fast...Unless they do a couple two hour speacials here and there. They have to know that the viewers arn't to happy about getting ripped off a couple episodes.-- SawBucks Talk Contribs 08:06, 17 January 2009 (UTC)
Talk:Caesar unlock request etc.
Yeah I deleted the page. It isn't really a spoiler (I don't think), just speculation about the logo on Jin's jumpsuit at the end of "316". -- 04:31, 21 February 2009 (UTC)
They all say 5x09 on the Namaste (episode) page. Where are you referring to? -- 03:59, 5 March 2009 (UTC)
I am in your internets.--SSJ3Brian 05:33, 14 May 2009 (UTC)
Good episode, huh? ^_^ dposse 05:19, February 3, 2010 (UTC)