- Hmz, indeed. Hopefully someone can fix the ampersand parsing, so it is fixed in general :) --DJVok 04:40, 17 December 2007 (PST)
- Unfortunately the wiki will not accept the ampersand no matter what. So I've changed the page title to Arzt and Crafts, and updated the page and all the links to say it's called Arzt and Crafts. I'm also creating all the necesary redirects and links which will hopefully avoid the confusion. -Mr.Leaf 11:17, 18 December 2007 (PST)
Thanks for the bug report... That should be fixed now.
Alissa Jean Scott
- Hi, I created the article because the article for Kimber Andrews stated she played Autumn, and so the only other position for Alissa Jean Scott to play was Crystal--Phil (talk) 13:30, 8 February 2008 (PST)
- Good question. I don't remember that edit, and will look into it. My vague recollection is that I simply did some clean-up of previously-existing information on Lostpedia, rather than original research. Do you have contradictory evidence, or a notable lack of evidence? I see from the above the information may have come from Phil. Let's continue this on the talk page of either the Kimber or Autumn articles, and remind me if I forget. -- 13:11, 9 February 2008 (PST)
Hi I just wanted to point out I added them to the list, so that guests could see the cpomplete/ majpority of those who appeared. I didn't realise until after that the names of Autumn and Crystal were their supposed names on the show, and not their rel life ones. When it came to putting them down I referred to their actual page on here. I have changed it so that they still feature on the list but have put ??? as th names of the actresses are still unknown and put their 'show' actress names in brackets.
- Hey thanks for the note. I don't remember the issues, but ideally information that is not speculation should be on their respective articles. There are some things I need a reminder on. Are Autumn and Crystal noncredited nonspeaking parts? (i.e. not credit by ABCMedianet in the episode credits; check infobox on 3x14 page). If so they are technically extras (background cast), and this fact that they are extras should be stated on their character articles (Autumn and Crystal). Also, we are dealing with a fictional series within a fictional series, and a screecapture of a cast list. Nikki is obviously a character from Lost. Billy Dee plays himself, so is both a character from the universe of Lost and a real life actor. The two girls' names (Alissa Jean & Kimber) and Lapidus are a mystery: are they character names in Lost, or are they also real life actor names? The real life name part can't be assumed without a reliable source. Therefore IMO Alissa Jean and Kimber should: 1) not be cast articles, 2) may be kept as unseen character articles, with the text (and image) that according to the screencap of the cast list, some fans presume these to play Crystal and Amber. That would be the most conservative way to go. Keep me in touch. -- 16:22, 1 July 2008 (PDT)
I've removed that UA again. The rules state "Keep the questions open-ended and neutral: do not suggest an answer." and that question supposes the answer. That should be left for the theory page. ---- LOSTonthisdarnisland 06:27, 5 April 2008 (PDT)