|Year of birth|
|Place of origin||U.S.A.|
|Current location||North-central Sacramento Valley|
|Heroes, Survivor, Lost, Knight Rider, American Gladiators, The Amazing Race|
|Languages I Speak|
|English, limited Spanish|
I live in the north-central Sacramento Valley.
I was a fan-by-association of Lost who grew to not like Lost, only to turn to Lost when the writers strike kiboshed my favorite shows and the an end date was set for Lost. Through Season 4, I considered myself a casual fan, but after the finale, I couldn't wait to see what would happen in Season 5. After the start of the 5th season, I now call myself a fan of the show.
Irony in my grandpa and I's fanship
The lost fan I associated with is my grandpa.
- Rating of Lost at start: My grandpa gave it 10/10, while I gave it 7.5/10.
- Rating of Lost now: My grandpa gives it 6/10, while I give it 9/10.
- Grandpa cant stand all the plot twists now, I LOVE 'em!
These are in no order
- Smoke monster
- Richard Alpert's apparent immortality
- The whole Time mess (time dilations, time travel)