Friend: We can talk about ponies or flowers or even rainbows.
Me: Go back to talking about Lost.
Mr. Crabby thought Lost was just another stupid show, but after relentless hours of peer pressure, he thought "Maybe if I watch an episode of Lost my friend will leave me alone. So that night I watched the Season 2 premire episode called Man of Science, Man of Faith, from then on I was hooked.
Now I love Lost and have found this wiki which allows me to be even more obsessive about Lost. I'm in heaven.
My Top Fives and Tens
Top 5 Favorite Characters
5. Sawyer- He's very good at giving out nicknames and gives them out alot. I can't help but wonder what he'd call me.
3. Ana-Lucia- I know she seems a little to focused on revenge and all that good stuff and I know I'm the only one on the face of the Earth who likes her, but doggonit, I think she's a very fun to watch. Too bad she got killed off.
2. Hurley- When I first saw him I just passed him up as some fat character that probably no one liked. Boy, how wrong I was. Hurley is easily the funniest character on the Island. I espically love his quote that went "Who wants to go look in the flaming death hole first".
1. Desmond- I like his Scottish accent and his backstory has a lot of potential. He's the best, brotha.
Top 5 Least Favorite Characters
5. Locke- It seems like everyone like Locke, but I don't. He's always throwing temper tamtrums or having problems with his faith which I hate because it has nothing to do with any of the mysteries. The one good thing he's done is blow up The Hatch.
4. Ben- He's the leader of the Others. No way I'm gonna cheer for him.
2 and 3. Paulo and Nikki- They're new characters which is never easy and I should give them a chance, but they seem pretty one-sided. It's also really corny how they were in the plane crash, but for some reason we never saw them before.
1. Shannon- The producers tryed to make us feel bad for this whiny brat, but no matter how hard they tried I couldn't find any sympathy for her. the producers knew this too and killed her off. Of course, they'll deny to the end, but it's pretty obvious that no one liked her.
This user believes that articles are useless without images.
I like YouTube and here are my all-time favorite YouTube videos. Tell me if you like em.
Tony vs. Paul
Hey, you! Yah you! Are you a cool person, then add your name below, please don't be shy, I want to make my user page interactive. Don't be shy, I don't bite. Admins, regular users, vandels, everybody's welcome to add their name and favorite (and least favorite) characters and episodes. Just click on edit and put in your information. Thanks :) (Note: I may add character pictures to make it look cooler, but your opinion will not be altered.)
P.S. Feel free to come back and change it anytime.