|Name||C. Augusto Valdés|
|Year of birth||1974|
|Place of origin||Mexico City|
|Current location||Mexico City|
| I have no heaven to pay |
I have no hell to resist
- Luxt Archangel
|Languages I Speak|
BEFORE THE CRASH
- Playwright and writer, has licenced his work with a Creative Commons license.
- Born and raised in Mexico City, where LOST can be seen in cable TV's channel AXN mondays at nine.
- Banned from Uncyclopedia for a time, over a controversy about hello.jpg also known as the 'Goatse man'.
- Perma-banned from the Image Comics forums over a discussion with PVP artist Scott Kurtz.
- Supporter and firm believer of the Wiki project and the Creative Commons License.
- Devout discordian. Helped write part of the Discordian dogma.
- Contacted by Rev. Ivan Stang, as he discovered one of the long lost relics of the Subgenius Mythos; The One True Portrait of Connie.
- Second last name (customary in mexican names) is Rodríguez, no relation whatsoever with Michelle Rodriguez.
ON THE ISLAND
- Earned Sysop privileges by singlehandedly categorizing all entries and rooting out spammers.
- Tried to reach out to the legendary vandal known as BOB, a menace to this wiki that used spambots to deface the whole database. BOB would take it personal on him, until his defeat.
- Manages and updates the Front Page News on a weekday basis. Has done it since January 29, 2006.
- Favorite category: Parodies (which he created)
- Absent on thursdays, as he has to catch up with the show by download, a common practice outside the US.
- The second Lostpedian with a personalized signature.
- Mexico's greatest Lostaway.
- Full name is César Augusto Valdés Rodríguez.
- Somehow refrains from speaking about LOST with girls.
- Has an outspoken sympathy for freaks.
- Username is a reference to favorite novel: God Emperor Of Dune.
- Joined LOSTpedia as a regular user on November 27th, 2005
- Appointed Sysop on January 28th, 2006
- On 27th August 2006 became the first Doppelsysop, being sysop in both the english and spanish version of LOSTpedia. However in the Spanish sysop has the title of bureaucrat.
- They are not in hell.
- Joop will become very important in the third season. Don't think he has something to do with The Security System.
- The second season will finish with an insight of another hatch controlled by the Others.
Stuff I have said
- (In general)
- 'That's why I am not allowed to take vacations'.
- (Regarding canonicity)
- 'And that's why I hate Star Trek'
- (During Natedog/Novajoe23 attack)
- 'I am not even supposed to work today!'
- (During the Bob Incident)
- Get Lost, will you?
- (Regarding fanfiction)
- 'I want every single piece of fan fiction out there with its own entry, reviewed and categorized, I want to know who imagined the first slash pairing Charlie/Hurley. I want hot Kate/Shannon action!'
- (The Doorman discussion).
- I don't want a cold template doing the work that we are supposed to do, a new user asking how to create a page is invaluable, it only takes me a minute to answer and magic! I have made a new friend.
- (A new user in the forum discovers LOST and asks why we didn't tell him earlier)
- 'I would have told you but you were too busy watching that 'Gilmore Girls' marathon you TiVo'ed... For the seventh time'
- If confused and/or mildly annoyed
- Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
How to skin Lostpedia
- Official site.
- My official blog (spanish only, sorry. )
- My entry at the wiki controlled by The Others
- Church of the Subgenius Art Mine 22 featuring the True Portrait of Connie which I discovered. (PRABOB!)
- Me at Myspace
- My Blog at Myspace (spanish only, sorry)
|Userboxes from Hell|
Community content is available under CC BY-NC-ND unless otherwise noted.