The Muffin Drop refers to an incident in "A Tale of Two Cities" when Juliet drops a large tray of muffins. This event occurs at exactly the same time as Flight 815 begins failing, and is believed by some to be related to the mid-air breakup and subsequent crash.
The show juxtaposed Juliet's one other recorded experiment, in "LaFleur" with the crash of Ajira Flight 316. The morning after her baking, James received a call. The candidates had traveled in time to the period of Juliet's baking.
- The muffins and Flight 815's wreckage drop at the same angles.
- For fan theories about these unanswered questions, see: The Muffin Drop/Theories
- Did Juliet's dropping of the muffins have any impact on the fate of Flight 815?
- Were the muffins recovered?
- Did many of them survive with nothing more than superficial burns?
- Did Juliet sabotage her own tray of muffins for whatever reason? Is this connected to the time she asked Jack to kill Ben?
- What kind of muffins were they?
- What is Juliet's muffin recipe?
- Where was Juliet's second oven mitt? Was it stolen to increase the chances of a muffin drop?
- If so, who stole it?
- Does The Old Lady At The End have a good recipe for muffins?
Community content is available under CC BY-NC-ND unless otherwise noted.