|Main Article||Theories about
|Theories may be removed if ...|
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
- She is N.D. Survivor
- She is Sexy Blue Striped Shirt Girl
- Tracy is a sexy name...
- She is Blonde Casualty
- Blonde Casualty was not seen at the raft launching.
- Just because she wasn't at the raft launching doesn't mean she couldn't have put a message in the bottle. She could have left a message and then gone to the caves right after.
- All the survivors were at the raft lauching, it was a big event.
- She is Red-haired Casualty
- She is Long-haired Casualty
- She is Short Hair Casualty
- She is Woman
- Woman is not seen anymore after the first day, most likely not Woman.
- During the split, she went with Locke, because Steve went with Locke and she had a relationship with Steve, meaning that she is either the Blonde Casualty or the Red-Haired Woman
- Steve did not go with Locke, he stayed with the others as seen in Season 4 final. It is most likely therefore that she is NOT Blonde Casualty or the Red-Haired Woman.
- Darlton said that Steve went with Locke. I can't remember the exact day, but it was in a podcast shortly following the Season 4 premiere. Why did we see him on the beach in the season 4 finale then? My guess is that he either left Locke's camp before the mercenaries got there or he avoided the mercenary attack and made his way back to the beach.
- Apparently, according to the entry on Steve Jenkins, he is one of the people that was on the zodiac with Daniel when the Island moved. Since Sawyer insinuated Tracy was sleeping with Steve, and there was only one woman on the zodiac with Daniel when the Island moved, I suggest that this woman is Tracy.