Tim Beach was the art director for the following Season 4 Lost episodes:
- "The Beginning of the End"
- "Confirmed Dead"
- "The Economist"
- "Ji Yeon"
- "The Shape of Things to Come"
- "Something Nice Back Home"
- "There's No Place Like Home, Part 1"
- "There's No Place Like Home, Part 2"
- He has worked on other series such as Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, Threshold, 24 and CSI:Miami.
- He has been nominated by the Art Director's Guild for two Excellence in Production Design Awards (for 24 and Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip), and was nominated for an Emmy for his work on 24.
- He was also the assistant art director in the movies The Tuxedo and Remember the Titans, and was the supervising art director in the movie Thirteen Ghosts. In addition, he was the set designer in the 1998 version of Hitchcock's classic Psycho.
Community content is available under CC BY-NC-ND unless otherwise noted.