- Return to the main clue page for The Lost Experience.
|Clues · Revelations · Sponsorship · Websites|
DJ Dan Live 2
Radio Harvest is not letting people in, this site seems to be working better.
You can also get straight to the MP3 feed through this link:
The Full PodCast can be found here: http://rapidshare.de/files/34421589/djdanpodcast.mp3.html and here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MQVQTB24 .
DJ Dan show summary
- At the beginning of the show, Dan confirmed that Rachel Blake is to participate on the show.
- When talking about The Lost Experience and The Hanso Foundation, DJ Dan mentions that Mittelwerk's plan is to "kill 30% of the human race".
- First Caller Mike from NY shamelessly plugged a band he was involved with called The Abberlines. 
- Song: "For What It's Worth" - Buffalo Springfield. 
- Song: "Trampled Underfoot" - Led Zeppelin 
- Announcer does a complete review of the Experience, in a comedic way.
- Dan feels that the Valenzetti Equation should be shared with the whole world, and that The Hanso Foundation should let the public see Gary Troup's book.
- Song: "The Loner" - Neil Young 
- Song: "Take a Bow" - Muse 
- Speaker called in and actually got on air, but the phones did not work properly. He was put on hold and listened in horror as the call screeners hired from Hanso Careers put the WRONG person back on. When asked if he was Speaker, this NEGA-Speaker, probably not wanting to be hung up on, said yes. It was NOT Speaker. This impostor suggests that Charles Widmore has sent a twin to the island, but Dan doesn't agree.
- Mike from Tucson, AZ asks if Rachel Blake is really Alvar's daughter. Dan shuts the caller down due to him just basing his idea based on theories from various blogs, and not any solid proof.
- At 9:18 PST, Rachel Blake called in.
- Rachel discusses how she became a hacker, and that Lost "isn't on her TiVo". Also, she's been chased through 8 countries in 12 days. She's mobile and she doesn't know the exact country that she is in. She "didn't have a choice" when cutting up the Sri Lanka video into many pieces. She says that she has an insider in the Lost panel.
- A caller who likes to hack into secure radio channels calls in, and lets DJ Dan listen in. The feed is of a band of authorities raiding The Hanso Foundation headquarters. Thomas Mittelwerk blows up the building and escapes from arrest. When pressed to tell people everything, Rachel instructed listeners to go to abc.com to learn everything.
- There is a long version of RB's Sri Lanka video, clocking in at about 11:19. In the new third section of the video, it shows Rachel sneaking into Alvar Hanso's home in Norway, where he declares that he is a prisoner of Mittelwerk, and that Mittelwerk was responsible for all the known atrocities covered during The Lost Experience and more, committed in Hanso's name. He then revealed that the Hanso Foundation set up a trust fund for Rachel because she is his daughter, and begs her to bring his confession to the public.
Here is Rachel Blake's final video without having to go through the entire Sri Lanka video.
(Outside a house, Rachel knocks. Titles show up that she is in Narvik, Norway. A man answers the door, letting her in. Inside, opera music plays and we see another man stood in the living room. The man is Alvar Hanso)
Alvar: Leave us.
(The man goes upstairs, as Alvar motions Rachel to sit)
Alvar: (Sighs) Rachel Blake.
Rachel: You recognise me?
Alvar: How did you get past security?
Rachel: I have contacts inside your Foundation. The nurse who comes in regularly to take your blood was called away on a family emergency. I’m her replacement.
Alvar: (Chuckles) Clever. So, did you come to draw blood?
Rachel: How can you joke, after everything you’ve done.
Alvar: You brought in a recording device.
Rachel: No. This is between you and me.
Alvar: I can hear it Rachel, it’s in your bag. You must have thought you could walk into my home, armed with nothing but the truth, and extract a confession from me.
Rachel: Something like that.
Alvar: (Chuckles again) I think your idealism touching. And, since it’s the truth you came for, I suppose that is what I should give you. On tape.
(Rachel moves the camera round to face Alvar, as he sits up in his chair quickly)
Alvar: The men you see here, work for the Foundation, they do not work for me. Their job is to keep me inside. To keep me from talking to anyone of importance. I’m a prisoner…
Rachel: No! You are not dodging the blame.
Alvar: No. I’m not. I am to blame. For training Thomas Werner Mittelwerk. For grooming him, to be my successor. For giving him all the tools he needed to do the awful things he has. He cannot kill me, but he can keep me locked up while he kills millions of what…
(Rumbling from outside the room spooks both Blake and Hanso, and Rachel has to momentarily cover the camera)
Alvar: ..he is the one who has done all of the things that you have exposed, And much worse, all in my name. And yours.
Alvar: That’s why you came. The reason why you’ve investigated the Foundation. You wanted to learn more about the trust fund that paid for your upbringing. You wondered how a single mother, could pay for an education, and all the advantages you were given. But you, are a beautifully intelligent young woman, and you were able to trace the funds back to the Foundation. You searched, and even as you realized all the evil that was being done, even as you turned against everything that the Foundation now stands for, you kept on, because you knew the path would lead, to your father. And now I need your help, even if I don’t deserve it. I may never leave this house alive, and it’s only a matter of time before the guards realise who you are. So take this confession, get it to the press, to the authorities, to anyone who will listen! Make a scandal, Rachel. You are the only one who can bring down Mittelwerk, and set me free. Go now Rachel, finish this once and for all. Go!
Rachel: So long…dad.
(Rachel begins to leave as the video cuts out)