- THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION PAGE! Please comment on/discuss theories at the theory discussion page. This theory page is NOT for discussing and arguing.
- Write theories as fact. Avoid "I think" statements.
- Please try to place theories on other theory pages before placing them here. This prevents this page from becoming overloaded and unreadable. (And, if a lot of people edit it, crashing.) (For example, if Jacob was seen in this episode, place theories about him in the Jacob theory page, not on this page, even if your theory stems from events in this episode.)
- Consider placing your theories in a user blog.
- Create as many sections and subsections as possible.
- Place evidence with your theories. Do not place un-supported theories. If you cite the producers of Lost, you must provide a link to the interview/podcast.
- Do not sign theories.
- Do not insist on adding debunked theories.
- If you are not sure if your theory is appropriate or not, read the theory policy and a sysop's interpretation of it. Ask on the talk page if in doubt.
Thank you for taking the time to make sure that this theory page stays readable and able to be used by all!
Community content is available under CC BY-NC-ND unless otherwise noted.