- Could someone confirm that the coroner report that Jack read also has the code ABT-520 on it? -- 20:40, 11 October 2006 (PDT)
- Merge - Transceiver just means a radio that can transmit & receive. From the description, this item is the same one mentioned in Radio. Merge but retain info, esp. the image with the caption of the model number (SLS ABT-520). -- 13:17, 24 October 2006 (PDT)
- Merge - as above. --Gateboy42 13:19, 24 October 2006 (PDT)
- Merge - agreed, have two headings detailing each device. --User:Shannon.
- Do not merge, there is a different article under "Radio" now, I am removing merge tag. Robert K S 06:01, 6 November 2006 (PST)
The SLS ABT-520 appears to be a real model of navigational transceiver, though it has also been known as a Rexon RHP-520 as well as a JRC RHP-520. The JRC (Japan Radio Company) logo (see ) is similar to the SLS logo on the radio in the show, so it may be a legitmate former name for the same company. It does not have the sort of display (the "signal bars" or the "Receiving Signal" text) as shown in the show.  - GoodRom 12:15, 16 November 2006 (PST)
Wasn't the transceiver found in Pilot Part 1?--Namesnotannie 18:13, 15 April 2008 (PDT)