Later, in the episode The Greater Good, Locke confesses to having been the one who knocked Sayid out. However, up until this point, Sayid and the group who originally heard the distress signal had not told anyone (except Jack) about it, including Locke. So how did Locke know about it? --e. magill 06:47, 12 March 2007 (PDT)
Hip hop track backstage
What's the rap track backstage after the Driveshaft performance? It sounds like Chuck D from Public Enemy or perhaps Aceyalone, some phrases I could filter out were "surprise surprise", "they ain't even anti", "let me in", "forget it", "fight", "constantly", ... I can't find anything relevant on lyrics sites like ohhla.com though, so maybe someone else has some luck... Quiupu 09:47, 2 September 2007 (PDT)
The Magic Box
Locke (although probably just guessing as he had no proof, or his usual faith mumbo jumbo) said that if you wish for something to be true, the island will give it to you, but you have to give something back. Charlie wished in an earlier seen that he could find his guitar, and later Locke finds it in tact. Coincidence? Did the island return it to Charlie? Does this have to do with the "Magic Box"? --Robbie 23:55, 8 June 2009 (UTC) I forgot to mention, the point of these questions are to ascertain if this is a valid UAQ? --Robbie 00:12, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
Fence Posts and Dirt Bloopers
I'm thinking the following listed bloopers might not necessarily be bloopers:
- "a line of fence posts can be seen jutting across a hillside"
- While we didn't know it as of this episode, we certainly know now that there have been many inhabitants on the Island and still are. It is possible that those fence posts were intentionally placed in the establishing shot (which only lasts two seconds) as an Easter Egg, foreshadowing that we would soon learn that there are others living on the Island.
- "when they come out of the cave they are perfectly clean"
- Jack and Charlie are not actually shown coming out of the cave. After we see Charlie's hand break through to the surface, the next scene shows Jack and Charlie walking into the caves from the outside. It is possible that they cleaned the dirt off of themselves before walking in.
- --Celebok 23:59, June 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Since nobody responded after three days, I went ahead and removed those two bloopers. --Celebok 21:40, July 2, 2010 (UTC)
- I've changed my mind about removing the fence posts blooper because it's just too interesting to not mention in the article. I decided to restore that blooper and add my own note about it possibly being intentional. It may have still been a blooper, after all. --Celebok 19:25, July 3, 2010 (UTC)