Questioning has ended.
- What are your thoughts on the relationship of Daniel and Charlotte, known as "Charladay"? Will we find out the origins of the relationship? -- 09:42, 17 June 2008 (PDT)
- Have the creators told you any information about your character, in particular when you said something to the effect of "Would it make any sense if I told you I was still looking for where I was born?" to Faraday in the season finale? Do you have any of your own theories about this? Thanks!--Jinx 09:43, 17 June 2008 (PDT)
- Many Lost fans didn't like Charlotte because of her attitude and her arogance. What is your reaction to this and do you think their opinions will change in the next season, in which we will probably see more from her past ? --Orhan94 09:50, 17 June 2008 (PDT)
- Do you have any information as to how your character, Charlotte, "knew" the sunken 815 wreckage was a fake on the day that it was first reported?LostRambler 14:01, 17 June 2008 (PDT)
- What was it like joining the cast of LOST as an outsider? X-RawrBabyee-X
- How did you find working with Jeremy Davies, and how do you think the Charlotte/Daniel relationship will develop throughout the rest of the series? X-RawrBabyee-X
- It would seem that Charlotte is somewhat of a badass in a scuffle. Any ideas where she learned how to fight? Nickhart 21:56, 17 June 2008 (PDT)
- If it wasn't for lost, where would you rather be acting today?
Dkapuchino 03:29, 17 June 2008 (PDT)
- What's the craziest theory you've ever heard about the mysteries of the show? What's your favorite? ~Riley AmberA 19:42, 18 June 2008 (PDT)
- Some people believe your character is related to Ben's childhood girlfriend Annie or Hurley's dead girlfriend Libby in some way. What do you think about these theories?--Sjb121590 12:10, 18 June 2008 (PDT)
- Your character's name is remarkably similar to clive staples lewis aka C.S. Lewis. is your character somehow an allusion to one of his characters? The_Clocktower 3:15, 18 June 2008 (PDT)
Ms. Mader--Was Charlotte born on the Island? Is she related to any other characters? --WeirdAl
- Charlotte seems to have been underused in season 4 especially compared to Frank who became the most important "Freightie". What are your thoughts on her storyline and how it should proceed?--Pennyj 19:31, 18 June 2008 (PDT)
- How much do you think your character will be seen in season 5, since the characters are in so many different places? Will she have a larger roll next season? ckc.ryan
- In the season 4 finale, your character hints that she might have been born on the island. With pregnant woman dying on the island, Charlotte's mother must have not been on the island when she became pregnant. If your character was in fact born on the island, where do you think her family might have come from?
- Were you a fan of the show before you became a part of it? If so, what first drew you to watching the show? ~Riley AmberA 21:56, 19 June 2008 (PDT)
- Ms. Mader, what do you think about The DHARMA Initiative? What kind of project does it seem to you?--Mr.AFAN 07:09, 20 June 2008 (PDT)
- How do you feel about being Lost's newest sex symbol? improvman 09:47, 20 June 2008 (PDT)
- Charlotte seemed to recognise the DHARMA collar on the dead Polar Bear with ease. Do you think Charlotte has some connection to the DHARMA initiative itself? User:LoStIe4815162342 17:05, 21 June 2008
- Do you prefer to simply read the lines given to you or do you like to have an input into your character's development/emotions/background etc.? Beeth 14:58, 21 June 2008 (PDT)
- How do you think the show will end? --DL 11:38, 22 June 2008 (PDT)