|Submit your questions for Francois Chau.
Deadline: June 26, 2009 (expired)
|Guidelines for Adding Questions|
• Questions should be precise and grammatically correct.
• Questions should be signed by the submitter for reference.
• Respect the Spoiler Policy when asking a question.
- Is Lost the first TV show or film you have worked on? --Ryanlost 20:55, 2 June 2009 (UTC)
- When were you told of Miles being your son? Did the writers tell you in advance of the (unused) storyline of Faraday trying to convince you he's from the future? How did they explain the change of direction? Also, any news regarding season 6? 02:12, 27 May 2009 (UTC)
- Any idea why your character uses so many different names?--Phoenix1095 10:09, 27 May 2009 (UTC)
- When you first signed up to do the Orientation Video for the Swan, did you have any idea that the role would develop into what it is today?--Chocky 17:17, 27 May 2009 (UTC)
- How has it been working with Ken Leung, playing your son? (You do look a lot alike!) -WeirdAl 19:49, 27 May 2009 (UTC)
- What do you think the future holds for your character on the show?--Baker1000 19:52, 27 May 2009 (UTC)
- Was it your decision to not be credited in any of the episodes? If so, why? --Celebok 19:55, 27 May 2009 (UTC)
- How does a typical day (a full one) on the Lost set go? What are your favorite and not so favorite points of working on the show?--Cabin fever 20:45, 27 May 2009 (UTC)
- Great to have you in the show Francois! What are your favorite memories of the 70's? Did you ever have long hair or participate in a protest? What kind of car did you drive back then? How does the show's version of the 1970's with the Dharma Initiative on the island compare with your memories of the 70's? Thanks! --Maggiore7 03:36, 28 May 2009 (UTC)
- What do you think the show finale will be like? BelleMacFarlane 10:23, 28 May 2009 (UTC)
- Do you know why you (Francois) have never been credited in the guest starring list on-screen, even after you had been introduced in the "present" timeline in Season 5? -- Tristan0709 10:57, 28 May 2009 (UTC)
- Are we going to see the Pierre Chang backstory? Now that your character is aware of time travel, there are so many plot possibilities with you cleaning up the mess in 1977 while leaving messages for those in the future. I really hope we see you more involved in the story. Erasure 14:14, 28 May 2009 (UTC)
- What has been your favourite scene to work on in the entire show?--Baker1000 23:33, 28 May 2009 (UTC)
- Do you have children in real life? If so, when they're grown, do you think you'll compare them to Ken Leung and be disappointed?--Evanthered 15:27, 29 May 2009 (UTC)
- Do you like the direction the writers have taken the character of Chang? Is the character similar to you in any way?--Evanthered 15:27, 29 May 2009 (UTC)
- What was your least favorite scene to work on throughout the series so far? DarknessLord 01:43, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
- When you were first called in to star in a 60 second orientation film in Season 2 (The Swan), did you at all think that Dr. "Marvin Candle" would ever progress into the significant character Pierre Chang is now? Did you even think you'd ever be called in again? --Series of Dreams 04:38, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
- Do you know why Chang uses all those aliases for each Orientation Film? What if someone saw him at the Barracks?--Gonzalo84 05:19, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
- Does Chang know anything about the Statue of Taweret or any other key info on the island?
Sup3r D00p3r M4n 18:07, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
- Did you ever meet the cast of LOST prior to Season 5? If not, was it odd meeting them after being involved for so long? Lsplord 19:00, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
- In your previous interview you stated you would love to work directly with the main cast. Now that this has happened, and your character's role has increased dramatically, is it as fun and rewarding as you hoped?--Integrated (User / Talk) 05:43, 1 June 2009 (UTC)
- How do you compare your role as Lt. Winston Chang (Vagabond in Wing Commander III/IV), and Pierre Chang. Windphantom 05:59, 1 June 2009 (UTC)
- Do you think your character will survive the final season of Lost? Bob0800 08:45, 1 June 2009 (UTC)
- At the time when you were filming the Dharma Orientation films, were you aware that Pierre Chang would make any appearances outside the films, as he has done in season 5? --The Tapestry 09:17, 1 June 2009 (UTC)
- When you filmed the 'first' orientation video, did you have any idea of what was in store for your character over the 6 seasons of the show? humpton 16:37, 2 June 2009 (UTC)
- Before the beginning of season 4 we got to see a version of the Orchid's orientation film (i think it was from Comic Con), and then in season four's finale we saw the actual film. Now, before the start of season 5 we got to see another video in which it seems your character is trying to send a message to the future, but we didn't see anything like that in any of season 5's episodes. My question is - (to your knowlege) is that Comic Con video relevant to Lost's mythology? --CursedToExist 12:31, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
- Before you became a recurring guest star in Season 5, did you keep up on the Lost story, or did you just do your scenes without knowing the overall story? --KevinS6 04:51, 4 June 2009 (UTC)
- Did you record all of the Swan Orientation film and then "edit" it or was the parts shown all you recorded?DHARMADAN 21:37, 1 June 2009 (UTC)
- Are you back in the series in 2010? Did the writers told you something about this last season?-- 21:06, 4 June 2009 (UTC)
- What do you think about trying to change the future by blowing Jughead? Do you think the future may be changed? --Dr. James (4 8 15 16 23 42) 03:16, 8 June 2009 (UTC)
- Just out of curiousity, what do you think of the LOST tv series in general? Do you enjoy watching yourself as a theoretical physicist?--Nathanindo 23:59, 16 June 2009 (UTC)Nathanindo
- what is your favorite scene you filmed that did not make it to the final cut? KidKunjer
- what is the worst thing about working on Lost? KidKunjer
- What was it like to work with the main cast after working on LOST for so long but not having a scene with any of them? -- 18:26, 17 June 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks for being here. Pierre Chang has always been my favorite character and it's great to finally have an interview with you. My question is: who is your favorite cast member to be around on the set?--Anonymous
- Hello. I appreciate you taking the time to do this. I was wondering if next season we would see the aftermath of Pierre's arm being crushed by the debris during the Incident. Also, do you know what the storyline was that was ultimately removed that your Comic-Con 2008 video was part of or is it pertinent to the next season? Thanks again and good luck in your future endeavors. --WTRiker 21:42, 19 June 2009 (UTC)
- During the second season, when all your character is an instructor on the Dharma videotapes, did you ever once consider that your character might have a larger part in the show then what was shown?--Soupnazifan24 "You're through Soup Nazi. Pack it up. No more soup for you! NEXT!" -Elaine to Soup Nazi 19:30, 22 June 2009 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC BY-NC-ND unless otherwise noted.