So where is the login that these go to?? --Trix
Here's what I know so far: 1. "Look on the plane. Namaste. P" is written in the source of sublymonal.com. Photos of a plane sometimes appear. Is there something written on it? I have a screen cap of a plane but it's illegible. 2. The URL for the image has the word "crying" in it which is very weird. --Kazin 09:24, 14 July 2006 (PDT)
- Crying was my find on the Blake boards :-) --Nickb123 (Talk) 09:25, 14 July 2006 (PDT)
- I'm adding the /crying/ directory thing to the main page; I think it might be important. I noticed it too independantly, but Nick can have credit in the discussion here, since he probably saw it first. I was actually busy for once today! :) --PandoraX 12:01, 14 July 2006 (PDT)
- Oh, you did have that! And now that I am reading it, someone else had the source code comment. Good work!--Kazin 09:28, 14 July 2006 (PDT)
new rot thread
anyone know if the myspace rumors amounted to anything today? -brianopp 10:37, 14 July 2006 (PDT)
- Not yet. Still got a few hours to pull something threw. - Logan
- It's up - a Mittlewerk puff piece...
Didn't see that coming. At least we know that rachel is okay because she posted the video - Logan
- The video was found at the blake boards. The thing Talk 12:35, 14 July 2006 (PDT)
Should we remove the redirect warning as it has been lifted? --Kericanfly 12:43, 14 July 2006 (PDT)
- Shifted it into the past tense... --Jajasoon 13:05, 14 July 2006 (PDT)
Not a good day for our little freedom fighters
The plot thickens...
- They're just trying to keep us involved until next season. - Logan