- A brief list of some off the top of my head:
Sarah's "44" shirt Jack's yin-yang shirt from the same episode, as he talks to Marc Silverman
- The Pearl Orientation Video
and the polar bear cave skeletonfeatured dharma logo tees
- Haven't really searched through Season 1 and 2yet, Charlie must have many more.
- Also, might make a separate subsection for notable solid color tees, as I seem to remember Hurley in reds and purples, and Michael in orange (for tees)
- -- 03:14, 10 August 2007 (PDT)
- Thanks 97198! -- 22:59, 10 August 2007 (PDT)
- I remember Liam having a noticeable shirt in 3x21 "Greatest Hits" in Helsinki. -- 21:18, 17 August 2007 (PDT)
- He does, it's black with light dragonflies, but there's only a single very short shot with the full shirt in view, when Liam jumps onto Charlie's bed. It's not capped on Lost Media, and it's really hard to cap because he's, well, jumping(!) and the shot is under a second long. •97198 talk•contribs 00:29, 21 August 2007 (PDT)
- There's also a shot in "Exodus, Part 2" with Lily in Charlie's hotel room. I think she's wearing some band's t-shirt, but the only cap on Lost Media is really blurry. •97198 talk•contribs 05:59, 14 September 2007 (PDT)
- keep thinking the band "Plus 44" for Sarah's shirt, but I don't see any "+" sign anywhere near it. It's probably just generic then, but there's a little smudge I'm not sure about. -- 21:18, 17 August 2007 (PDT)
Identify Charlie's shirt?
Hey, sorry I haven't been on in a while (end-of-year exams - hopefully I'll be on heaps more when the holidays start in December) but I just happened to stumble across this screencap on IGN.com. It's listed under the Season 2 DVD and I'm pretty sure it's not already listed on the page... I'm thinking probably from Fire + Water (brick wall of Charlie's apartment?) but I'm not sure. Will check it out when I have the time, but sticking the problem out here for anyone who wants to have a bash at finding it! :-) •97198 talk•contribs 02:35, 18 November 2007 (PST)
- Yep, found it - 2x12.    The IGN cap's a lot better that Lost Media, even if not as good quality. •97198 talk•contribs 05:35, 19 November 2007 (PST)
Can I ask what the point of this page is? If these shirts were central to the plot, I would understamd it, but most of them are relatively unimportant. --Thenumbersdude 19:14, 11 March 2008 (PDT)