- Rename to "Running jokes". -- 10:44, 30 November 2008 (PST)
- Rename - Running jokes is clearer and more obvious as to the content of the article ♥meggie ~ Talk & contribs 03:02, 20 February 2009 (UTC)
- Rename - Ditto. I think the name of the article is quite misleading as it doesn't refer to humour instances on Lost.--FireSoul|talk|contributions 23:31, 22 February 2009 (UTC)
- Rename to "Running jokes". Dt7 00:09, 22 March 2009 (UTC)
- Is there a place to put just single instances of humor? (Not "running jokes".) Like in LA X when when it went from day to night and Hurley said "what happened?" and Jin said "I found a flashlight!"? And other times like this? BlackAndWhite 12:55, February 18, 2010 (UTC)
- Michael's joke. It's not a running joke. We aren't even supposed to find it funny.
- The snowman joke. Again, not a running joke, and we're not supposed to find it funny.
- Nicknames. Sort of a running joke. But there's no content - just a link.
- Irony. Again, no content, just a link. And the irony article doesn't list running jokes.
- "Rocks on the scale." MIB calls this an inside joke. But it's not a running joke. It's something with significance we're yet to learn.
Community content is available under CC BY-NC-ND unless otherwise noted.