What 'Second Diary'? The link in the article is pointing to the 'first' diary. If a second diary exists, you should create an article for that.
- - 12:49, 7 April 2006 (PDT)
Nevermind. I see what you're talking about now. It might be better to refer to it as the second author of the same diary. It looks like the second author is using the same journal to pick up where Janelle left off.
- - 12:51, 7 April 2006 (PDT)
I like to think this wiki is friendly enough that we can be a little goofy without being sanitized, yeh? The guy's name is Neil Frogurt, fer god's sake! ^_^ --Joezoo 16:19, 11 April 2006 (PDT)
- ... But what if the addition contains sodium benzoate? :) I agree, though. The internet is not serious business, and other wikis act like they're at a funeral. Besides, if the creators of Lost can get away with sly allusions, why can't we? --Jre 03:36, 12 April 2006 (PDT)
- I have nothing to contribute, but I completely agree! Having fun is not a bad thing. =D Although, where'd the "John Ludwig" theory originate from? Tebor 00:15, 28 June 2006 (PDT)
...it's not Frogurt, in S.O.S., Bernard calls him "Neill, the frogurt guy" in a reference to his frogurt business. This article should probably be moved to just "Neill" or "Neil", ofcourse, we can't tell which is it for real. --skks 06:54, 13 April 2006 (PDT)
- I think we should leave it here until (or if) we learn his real last name. For all we know the guy actually changed his last name as a business ploy.
- 06:59, 13 April 2006 (PDT)
- We call Mr. Friendly so because the producers do; they call this guy Neil Frogurt. Simple enough. --Piscez 13:33, 20 May 2006 (PDT)
If anyone had been kidnapped, etc... someone would have noticed by now. Also, Henry presumably didn't give his real name because he is one of the Others...
Greg Grunberg Connection ?
I wonder is there any connection between the frogurt and Greg Grunberg (he played the Pilot in the pilot and is a close friend of JJ Abrahms). Any way according to this IMBD entry :
"Created and ran a successful frozen yogurt delivery service."
I know it is tenuious but i thought it was interesting. Temple 23:32, 28 June 2006 (PDT)
5th Lost novel candidate?
This feels to me that a 5th lost novel will be realesed accounting for his first 50 days + on the island. This could be the candidate for the next story --Dee4leeds 07:36, 29 August 2006 (PDT)
Does anyone have screenshots of Bernard's enlistees, before they all start abandoning the project? --Amberjet11 12:56, 28 November 2006 (PST)
Was just wondering if that whole load of stuff on The Simpsons is really needed? As its very loosely related. --lewisg 10:26, 4 January 2007 (PST)
- I removed most of it as I agree with you. -- 09:09, 5 January 2007 (PST)
I'm not too accustomed to American foodname merging customs but since Frozen Yoghurt is spelled with an "h" shouldn't be Frogurt be written with an "h" as well? The Eye 15:04, 27 February 2007 (PST)
- Cool, thanks. The Eye 15:49, 27 February 2007 (PST)
I'm betting it's Sean Whalen. -- 04:05, 14 November 2007 (PST)
- I think you are right --Hunter61 05:04, 14 November 2007 (PST)
- Beats me, they shoudn't do that --Hunter61 08:14, 14 November 2007 (PST)
- Ok they work now. --Gluphokquen Gunih ▲ 10:34, 15 November 2007 (PST)
I noticed this article was in the unsolved category, whats the mystery surronding him. His name is Neil and he sells Frogurts. Am I missing out on something? --Mr. Crabby (Talk) 19:26, 15 November 2007 (PST)
- I think that most questions are solved, now that the mobisode has aired. I suppose that category can be removed.--Hunter61 21:55, 15 November 2007 (PST)
What does everyone think?
We've waited quite a while for Mr. Frogurt, and he seems... uh well, interesting. Glad we finally know what he looks like though! -- Iron Man Send a message View contributions 17:28, 20 November 2007 (PST)
After the Island
Uh... says who? Did I miss something huge? --HaloOfTheSun 19:24, 13 December 2007 (PST)
Prominent in Season 5?
With the Oceanic 6 gone, Locke's defection and Juliet, Sawyer and the Freighties as the only main characters left at the beach camp, there is now room for Frogurt to become a more prominent character on the Island. If that guy ever has a shot, it should be now. What do you think?--Lauridsen77 14:59, 27 August 2008 (PDT)
- I wouldnt say prominent, just maybe more appearances or more lines as a background survivor. And didnt the producers say they will talk about this guy more or he'll be important for something somewhere? I dunno, just that he's going to show up later or something.--Mistertrouble189 19:15, 5 September 2008 (PDT)
- He'll probably be the next "Arzt". i.e. he'll die in one of his first appearances. at least that's my guess. Crash 01:19, 2 January 2009 (UTC)
- I hope he doesn't die on his first appearance. I hate it when the writers do that. -- 01:25, 2 January 2009 (UTC)
- Well I guess his appearance on the show was only intended as an Easter Egg for Lostpediaholics...--Lauridsen77 21:30, 22 January 2009 (UTC)