- Actually, even if it somehow will turn out to be true (which I believe will never happen), we should delete this anyway. Because it's a spoiler, people ;) Malachi 14:26, 4 June 2008 (PDT)
- How about a fanon tag? Phil (talk) 14:36, 4 June 2008 (PDT)
- It's not fanon, it came from Darlton. But two minutes later they said that Joahn Rowling will write Season 7, so you must be carefull listening to then :) Malachi 15:38, 4 June 2008 (PDT)
Vote for Keep
Keep!!!!!If it is a joke,can you explain how the survivors cut and style their hair?So I think that it is truth and we should keep it.(kaison 15:05, 5 June 2008)
- Kate cuts Sawyer's hair in Season 2. We also see Claire cutting Charlie's hair. Also...I would hardly say they style their hair!--Baker1000 06:07, 5 June 2008 (PDT)
- Absolute delete. the reason is that Lost is a TV show. Please lets not lose our common sense! Pierre80 03:41, 5 June 2008 (PDT)
Keep!!! AAAH! Pretty, pretty please with sugar on top and ice-cream in the middle!!!! PLEASE!! I'll give you $1000000 (As far as you know!!)
Darlton mentioned the character, so therefore it's official, no? It doesn't contradict anything that's happened in the show, so there's nothing to say that she isn't a character on the island that we haven't seen. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Bringlibbyandcharlieback (talk • contribs) 17:14, 14 June 2008.
- No, since the producers were obviously joking, it isn't official. Otherwise we could have a page titled "Forensics hatch" because it was 'mentioned' by Sawyer in Expose. -- 10:20, 14 June 2008 (PDT)
Vote for Deletion
OK, here is my point. There are only two possibilities about that statement:
- It was a joke from the producers and has no relevance to the show. Delete it.
- It was true statement and it will be reflected in upcoming seasons. In that case it is considered to be a spoiler. Delete it.
- Keep Please. Don't delete it! Does it matter if it's here, just never go on it if you don't like it! Margery could end up being an important part to the overall storyline and you'd be sorry then people!Bringlibbyandcharlieback 09:49, 9 June 2008 (PDT)
- Speedy Delete. I don't think it even needs a poll. Even if it were true, as Malachi says, it's still against policy.-- 14:21, 6 June 2008 (PDT)
- Keep - It was said by the producers! Leave it for now at least! Decboy 05:13, 8 June 2008 (PDT)
- Delete - As per Blacxthorne.--Baker1000 05:16, 8 June 2008 (PDT)
- Keep - With a deutrocanon banner. Phil (talk) 05:57, 8 June 2008 (PDT)
- Keep - As per Phil —The preceding unsigned comment was added by LeoChris (talk • contribs) .
- Delete' - Malachi is absolutely right in his points. At least put a parody tag up top. BETTYFIZZW (Talk) 13:45, 8 June 2008 (PDT)
- Delete!!! Pierre80 04:19, 9 June 2008 (PDT)
Keep!!! As per Phil and Leo -Decboy 12:31, 9 June 2008 (PDT)
- Delete After deleting so many minor characters that really appeared on the show, like the blonde casulaty and female tailie ans red haired casualty, it's only fair to delete a character that was made up by the producers as a joke.Also everybody accets that what they say on comic-cons and podcasts is mostly joking (like the Zombie season), so actually we have to accepts that Margery is in fact non-canon. But if we don't delete Marg, than we atleast must put a parody, not deutrocanon or fanon tag.--Orhan94 08:08, 11 June 2008 (PDT)
- Delete! The producers were merely joking. As above also. User:JackB--Jack. 08:28, 11 June 2008 (PDT)
DELETE Yeah seriously delete this person, it's a joke and if she turns out to be real in the next seasons, we'll make a new article.Delete this!--Mistertrouble189 20:25, 11 June 2008 (PDT)
- Definite delete -- 20:29, 11 June 2008 (PDT)
- Keep It's spelled "Marjorie" by the way. --Hen-Regale 07:02, 16 June
- Delete: It was a joke, people. Unless it is confirmed on the show, an article should not exist. There is no page for "Banjos" or "No pants," and those have been recurring jokes on the 'cast.-- 09:39, 22 June 2008 (PDT)
I saw the renaming tag on the page and so I'd thought I'd share my opinion...agree to renaming.--Mistertrouble189 08:41, 2 September 2008 (PDT)
- Agree --Ryan76el 11:46, 2 September 2008 (PDT)