- Have the prices of the 6th season box set even been released yet? Or are those prices listed here based on previous sets? --Dretzle 18:43, February 24, 2010 (UTC)
- I know this seems like a stupid question, but when it says that the "new island chapter" is a Blu Ray and DVD excusive, does that mean it will only be included on the Blu Ray, or will the normal DVD box set have that as well? --SethFlight815 00:51, May 29, 2010 (UTC)
- I believe the press release was for both the DVD and Blu-ray versions, so it's likely that it's on both and not just the BD. No exclusive Blu-ray content has been listed except the apparent Lost University, which wasn't listed in the official press release.--Baker1000 13:16, May 29, 2010 (UTC)
- I don't know who put this for renaming, but I don't think we should as of right now. The "and Final Season" part of the title, as I see it, is like the subtitle of "The Expanded Experience" from the Season 4 DVD and other DVDs. We should keep the title of the article consistent with previous DVDs which just use "The Complete...Season" title.--Baker1000 13:22, May 29, 2010 (UTC)
- That's not even what it says on the box. It's the Complete Sixth Season, then the Final Season underneath it just like the other DVD subtitles only not meaningless. --Golden Monkey 14:06, May 29, 2010 (UTC)
- It's simply a marketing title. I think we should stick to the current structure. --Sujay123 14:13, May 29, 2010 (UTC)
Lost in 8:15 - A Crash Course
- This features is advertised on the back cover, yet I cannot find it on the discs. Has anyone been able to? Or do we know for sure that it's been removed? --LeoChris 00:27, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
Is the "Lingering Questions" bonus feature included?
Back in May, various press reports stated that there would be a bonus feature on the S6 DVDs that involved Lindelof and Cuse explaining the answers to various open questions:
Entertainment Weekly has confirmed a TV Guide report that August's season six DVD set will include bonus features that address some of those lingering questions, including as much as 20 minutes of “Why does turning the Frozen Donkey Wheel transport you to Tunisia?” ... (Source: )
Did this turn out to be a false rumor? I have read the list of bonus features in the Sixth Season collection, and the list of additional bonus features on the that appear only in the Complete Collection, and none of them seem to resemble the description above. — Lawrence King (talk) 02:26, August 26, 2010 (UTC)
Region 2 DVD is missing deleted scenes?
I'm hearing reports that the Region 2 DVD doesn't contain the deleted scenes. So far it's only people who got it from HMV with the bonus disc, so anyone who did not buy the bonus disc version, or not from HMV, could you let me know if the scenes are on your set? The back of the box lists them as being included on in the set, and they're not on the exclusive bonus disc. I have the Blu-ray version and the scenes are on there, but I got mine from Play.com. There is a discussion thread on SpoilerTV about it: .--Baker1000 13:02, September 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Apparently it is a problem for all Region 2 sets no matter where you purchase it. Hopefully they'll provide some sort of replacement or extra disc with the scenes.--Baker1000 18:27, September 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Is the scene order in the UK version the same as in the US or are there any cuts? I watched "LA X" on German TV yesterday and they've changed the scene order (they always do this when they split up two-part episodes), so I don't want to buy the German DVD. I also fear that they'll cut "Ab Aeterno" and "The End" because they are longer than usual episodes. If the UK DVD has the original US episodes I could buy it because it is Region 2 as well. -- EvelynPace 11:19, September 24, 2010 (UTC)