Have you got any more cue cards?--
- It's a work in progress ^^ --Floppy 08:49, 4 November 2006 (PST)
How do we know there was a second card that said "Read these...stay focused"????? --Bronte604
Is there something wrong with this theory?
- Juliet wants Ben dead not because he's a bad person, but based on a personal vendetta, given their relationship history together.
It seems to have been deleted when the theories were moved over to the new tab. I put it in (okay I'm biased :)) but I don't see why this would be against the theory policy. Bellemichelle 06:48, 17 November 2006 (PST)
- The camera zooms in on the cards. Is Juliet doing this with a remote (her hand is off screen) or does she have an accomplice?--ASEO 08:10, 17 November 2006 (PST)
If the tape was made in Juliet's house, when was it made?
Made a change to the transcript, would like a second opinion on whether to keep this new format or chuck it. --lewisg 15:03, 8 February 2007 (PST)
Will attempt to get the images of the other cue cards in the morning as well. --lewisg 15:07, 8 February 2007 (PST)
- ouch.. ok a little late, but the cue cards SHOULD be up tonight, im going to attempt to get them now :) --lewisg 13:10, 22 February 2007 (PST)
- two more done, aiming to complete tomorrow. --lewisg 15:00, 22 February 2007 (PST)
Move title to "Juliet's video tape"
Now that there's another "Juliet's tape" (the audio one), it would make sense to rename this article to avoid confusion. Hazel 23:27, 12 May 2007 (PDT)
Possible "unanswered question" - Cameraman?
I haven't finished watching Season 3, so I apologize if this gets answered already (and if it does, perhaps it should be added to the article): Who is helping Juliet shoot this tape? It begins showing Juliet's head and torso holding the sign but then zooms in to show just the sign. This would imply, to me, a cameraperson. --Melange 12:45, 12 July 2007 (PDT)
- it doesn't get answered, but it is included in this article:
...The framing of the cue cards change between the first and second card. When the first cue card is seen, Juliet's face can be seen as well. When all the other cards are seen, the shot is zoomed in to show just the card. It is unclear who, if anyone, zoomed the camera in while filming Juliet. --12:47, 12 July 2007 (PDT)