According to Carlton Cuse's Twitter, this guy's surname is Witfield, not Whitfield. Is there any reference anywhere to the other spelling? ElessarTom 11:01, March 24, 2010 (UTC)
- How about the press release ?  --LOST-Hunter61 11:05, March 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Don't change it. The most common form of this surname is Whitfield with an h. Carlton I believe misspelled it. --LOST-The Cartographer 06:08, March 25, 2010 (UTC)
- On an unrelated note, W(h)itfield is very similar to Widmore (field=moor). ElessarTom 11:17, March 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Press release says Whitfield. That trumps a Twitter entry. Carlton could have typed it wrong and made a mistake. After all, it's not like you're supposed to put tons of thought and time into Tweets. --Golden Monkey 14:58, March 25, 2010 (UTC)
- Page 19 of http://www.abcmedianet.com/DNR/2007/pdf/dnr030907.pdf —The preceding unsigned comment was added by ElessarTom (talk • contribs) .
- The casting call even says "Whitfield". Carlton probably misspelled it.--Baker1000 19:35, March 27, 2010 (UTC)
- It's also "Whitfield" on the ABC episode recap. -- 20:01, March 27, 2010 (UTC)