J.J. and Cruise
J.J. hasn't converted to Scientology has he? I'd lose all faith in him if he had (excuse the pun!)
i hope not too
--Cool Man 0912 14:07, 26 March 2006 (PST)
yes, JJ is a former scientologist. it is also important to note that LOST is a subtle critique of The so-called Church of Scientology ie: see mark on the back of Juliet Enturbulate
- Wrong. 
"I was aware that Tom [Cruise] was such a huge part of that (Scientology) thing, so very early on, when we started hanging out together, I was very clear with him that (Scientology) was not going to be my path," Abrams says. "I'm Jewish, my wife is Catholic, and we've got our own system."
--Sloths 16:43, 21 October 2007 (PDT)
What Does This Guy Do Now?
Ok, i know this guy is like the one who created LOST with Damon, but what has he actually done since the Pilot? Does he actually DO anything anymore? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Lewisg (talk • contribs) .
- I think he just oversees how the project is going, and where its heading etc. Also I believe he will be writing and directing an episode for Season 3 after the mini-break --Nickb123 (Talk) 02:38, 8 November 2006 (PST)
- Ok thanks :) --lewisg 02:48, 8 November 2006 (PST)
- He's grand poobah. Steers the direction the show is going in, and creates the over arching story line, as well as writing and directing a few episodes. The Executive Producer I'd guess, not unlike Russell T. Davies' role within Doctor Who, or the role that Roddenberry and/or Braga took on the Star Trek shows. The hard work is left to Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse however. The two of them may be involved in the production of Star Trek XI though, so what happens to Season 4 is still up in the air. -- 02:53, 8 November 2006 (PST)
- Is this really necessary? Is there not some other way that we can map out his career? I mean, no-one else has this sort of thing on their pages (Damon, Carlton, etc). Thoughts? -- 12:13, 2 February 2007 (PST)
- I'm in support of it. Tebor 23:31, 11 April 2007 (PDT)
Should it be added to the page that he wrote the 12 second or so theme that goes with the intro? If I am not correct tell me but I am pretty sure on the soundtrack it credits him for that. Thanks. --RoryBringDaMetal 13:29, 22 May 2007 (PDT)