What about the box Hurley opened up that contained a cooked steak and baked potato? He then opened a box that contained an ice cream sundae? Where are those?
Is Dhallomars something different to Dharmalars or was that a mistake? --LostCat 07:36, 1 May 2006 (PDT)
- That's a mistake. :) Jengod 19:56, 1 May 2006 (PDT)
Oh, Ok! I think if Ranch Dressing can have it's own page then Dharmalars should, afterall it's possibly the only example (with the exception of Apollo Bars)of the Dharma brand inventing a name for something. I would create the page but I don't know how. --LostCat 04:53, 10 May 2006 (PDT)
- You can create a page by searching for the exact page title you're about to create and then click where it says "this exact title". --skks 05:01, 10 May 2006 (PDT)
Thank you for letting me know, I'm hopeless! Somebody has now done it but they put my ideas on there so it's ok. :) --LostCat 10:55, 15 May 2006 (PDT)
- In the images, I believe those are 'apple bananas' and not 'plantains'. Also, the fruit in three image is Mango.
- Also, Sun's garden looks to be primarily Taro. (A starchy root plant)-- this is what Jin comes in and rips out in a fit in one episode.
- 19:09, 12 June 2006 (PDT)
I don't believe there was actually any "nacho" chips. Hurley was actually using the cheese puffs to dip in the ranch dressing, not some other chips that we haven't seen before. Take a closer look.
I also think "Crepes au chocolat" should have a page of it's own. Although, there's not much information about them. It's weird how they are the only food that has a french name.
Drath 13:12, 4 October 2006 (PDT)
Should it be mentioned that the Losties seem to frequently waste and destroy their food for no reason? Amongst other things?--NotARedHerring 13:29, 25 October 2006 (PDT)
Pantries and foodstores
Seems to be a pattern. In Tabula Rasa, Kate is seen in Ray's pantry, which is full of nondescript, repetitive food containers. This is not unlike the pantry of mostly stark black-and-white DHARMA food in the Swan's pantry. By corollary this is also true of the supply drop, as well as Rose's "kitchen". - GoodRom 00:44, 13 December 2006 (PST)
A lot of Vegetable Oil
If you look at the pantry image (or the The Hatch Lost Puzzle as I found it) there seems to be more Vegetable Oil than one would possibly need. Maybe Proctor & Gamble have their hands in the Dharma cookie jar? Or the prop master printed a lot of Vegetable oil stickers, we'll never know.—The preceding unsigned comment was added by Bobznc (talk • contribs) .
Add to Protein?
Is it worth adding that there were large cuts of meat in the big refrigerator at The Flame (Kate saw them in 'Enter 77')? They were possibly beef, but I'm no butcher. --Samo 23:43, 30 March 2007 (PDT)
- Is it worth it to try to catalog every instance of food and every time it is used as a plot element? The list (from The Others' food down) is lacking, and adds little to the article. Crohall 22:35, February 7, 2012 (UTC)
- Sounds like a plan. Gone it is, but I can work on categorization in the future. Crohall 20:50, February 8, 2012 (UTC)