Is this page for the main chunks of information, such as Videos and Activities that are currently available, or should extra information be placed on this page, including those found on the day-by-day clue pages, such as Sam having a facebook page etc? --Lewis-Talk-Contribs 05:55, 2 January 2008 (PST)
- I would think so, as we have used discussion pages for information like that before... AlaskaDave 12:18, 2 January 2008 (PST) AlaskaDave 11:17, 2 January 2008 (AKST)
- If the facebook thing ever comes into to play it be can be but on whatever chapter is correct. It hasn't influenced Chapter 1 so leave it off this page I say. The days clues are updated with everything, even if not relevant. -Mr.Leaf 12:44, 2 January 2008 (PST)
Note on removal of 2004 Tsunami information.
One of the notes in this article says it is unknown why information on the 2004 Tsunami was removed; I was under the impression that this ARG is not set in the present day as The Lost Experience was, but is set immediately after the disappearance of flight 815 and therefore before the earthquake and tsunami of 2004. I thought that the only reason they removed it was because the creators made a mistake and corrected it, knowing that the story is set before it happened.--4 14:57, 4 January 2008 (PST)
- There's still alot of discussion on the time line of FIND815. But the press release clue was dating 2007. --Gluphokquen Gunih ▲ 15:48, 4 January 2008 (PST)
News report video?
There was an extended version of the news report? (I joined the game a little late) It seems to have been removed by the user- anybody know what happened to it? I can't locate it on YouTube. --00:17, 12 January 2008 (PST)
Videos no longer available
Most of the videos linked on this page are dead - are they available anywhere else? --Minderbinder 09:24, 7 February 2008 (PST)
That sucks. Would be nice to not have to depend on YouTube. Anyone have a few thousand dollars to spare on server space and bandwidth? Also why do we not have a PayPal button? As far as I know, the videos are still available on find815.com.--Mc peko 06:32, 8 February 2008 (PST)
- I can put them up on YouTube. I started a dummy account right around Chapter 3 and started putting them up there because I noticed they were getting harder to find. Give me a few days and I can have them up there. -- 06:38, 8 February 2008 (PST)
- I now have all the Find 815 videos attached to my dummy YouTube account except for the news report video in Chapter 1 (which I don't ever remember seeing) and the original unhacked Oceanic commercial (it's no longer on flyoceanicair.com). -- 03:40, 10 February 2008 (PST)
Did the hotline ever say anything different?
This page currently reads: "Oceanic Hotline 888-548-0034. Upon calling the number, the message on the hotline has changed to..." It's the "changed to" part that interests me. What did the hotline change from? Robert K S 21:40, 19 February 2008 (PST)
- That was a little ambiguous, wasn't it? I rephrased and put in a link to the original message from Dec 28. -- 14:21, 20 February 2008 (PST)