I may be missing something but its odd that on IMDB there is no date of birth for Lindelof, is this name an alias? anyone know when he was born?
- His birthday's listed on IMDB.com: April 24th, 1973. --Kythereia 07:46, 13 December 2007 (PST)
is there anyone that has collected quotes of what Damon Lindelof and CC, have said about lost, I have read a lot on here about discounted theories etc but the exact wording of what was said would be nice to view..
This unsigned comment was left by Rlangst
- That's a lot of quoting to do. Your best bet is to listen to the official podcasts.
- 12:55, 27 April 2006 (PDT)
- There's some related links in Wikipedia's article on Lost about discounted theories. --Jambalaya 14:36, 29 April 2006 (PDT)
i thought those comments in the podcasts (especially this week's) about damon's pants is a joke. it is not a real fact. -- Chatake 14:57, 17 May 2006 (PDT)
Agreed. They should be removed... or at least reworded. Tebor 01:16, 18 May 2006 (PDT)
list of episodes he wrote?
on every other writer, there is a list of the episodes that they wrote and with whom they wrote it with. i don't know why this page wouldn't have a list as well.
- Done. I think I got all of them, but feel free to make corrections if necessary.--Compossible 14:59, 16 March 2007 (PDT)
Is DamonLindelof still valid? It started as a parody account that was given to the real Lindelof, who already had a verified alternate account. However, Carlton Cuse follows the non-verified account, and you'd think that he'd know if it's the real one or not! So both should be in there. --Golden Monkey 18:25, January 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, @DamonLindelof is the one he's switched to. @TheRealDamon is the original one he had, which was verified, and he officially claimed @DamonLindelof with this tweet. But he still occasionally tweets from the original one. -- 19:24, January 14, 2010 (UTC)