- Under ConspiraSpy of the Month there are 2 pictures of the Shark.
- But this one wears the logo of the Swan, instead of Orions Belt.
- This seems fishy to me... no pun intended. Here is the Whois Information for this website.
- If it is in-game (it probably is), here's the Whois Info anyway. BTW: .AM is meant for Armenian use. --Professor 13:48, 16 May 2006 (PDT)
- 2300 Kings Rd.
- Los Angeles CA 90046
- Administrative contact
- Jane Austen
- 2300 Kings Rd.
- Los Angeles CA 90046
- Phone: 310-652-0844
- Fax: 310-345-6111
- E-mail: email@example.com</br>
--Professor 13:16, 16 May 2006 (PDT)
- This is a real site - probably in-game. DJ Dan is Javi -- Javier Grillo-Marxuach. Search Google Images and compare the photos. -- Chatake 13:30, 16 May 2006 (PDT)
- This is definately a real site. Goto thehansofoundation.org and then click "View Source" in your browser and one of this site is listed in one of the first couple of lines. --Sid67 14:06, 16 May 2006 (PDT)
Monster and Verizon are already part of the experience... both had namedrops in the original Hanso Foundation phone bank...--Isotope23 12:10, 22 May 2006 (PDT)
The Podcast page now says the next podcast will be on 6/01. Not sure when this changed. BladeHamilton 08:00, 26 May 2006 (PDT)
Is my compy grumpy, or is the links page down? Maybe a redo for tomorrow's podcast? --Jujo 11:53, 31 May 2006 (PDT)
We should add transcripts to Dan's podcasts. I've posted one for the 6/14 podcast - post others if you've got em.
- OK, with Cool Man's help, I was able to create new pages for all the podcasts, they are linked to the individual entries now. Take care!
- -PandoraX 15:23, 18 June 2006 (PDT)
If you follow the pattern set so far; a Podcast on Monster, then Retrieversoftruth (Verizon), Sublymonal (Sprite), you can guess the next podcast'll be on a Jeep site. My bad. I forgot about the FollowYourCompass one.
has anyone check dj dan's email address to see whether or not he responds to them? if not, i'll do it myself.
--Push the darn button! 12:02, 29 June 2006 (PDT)
Detailed Podcast Summaries?
Do we really need this much detail in the podcast summaries? We now have links to the original podcast and the transcripts, so people can listen or read the exact wording for themselves. I don't think we really need 20 lines about exactly what is said about Alvar Hanso eating thighs or wings. --PandoraX 09:16, 10 July 2006 (PDT)
- You could maybe use the format thats done on the Blake posts and do theories and observations for the summary page very briefly and then have the transcript --Nickb123 (Talk) 09:22, 10 July 2006 (PDT)
No more podcasts?
- I checked at the DJ Dan website's podcast archive, and it doesn't list the next date of the podcast. Is there something going on? Help? --Aero*Zeppelin 19:04, 16 July 2006 (PDT)
the "mysterious creature"
it is clearly a giant ground sloth.
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=giant%20ground%20sloth&sa=N&tab=wi -Sloths 01:46, 22 August 2006
Broken Flash Link?
Has anyone figured out what's with the flash link at the bottom of the page? It's the blue image that looks like a radio tower coming out of a Hanso Foundation logo. When clicked it takes you to http://www.thehansofoundation.org/swf/extra/spies/ - which is 404. --Doc 11:56, 23 August 2006 (PDT)
- A little while ago I think it led to a gif image that was part of a clue. This was in june I think.. --Phmall 12:04, 23 August 2006 (PDT)
What's this? >>>Weird script lines
I was listening to PodCast 2 of DJ Dan (5/26) on sublymonal.com (you know, where you have to type "108" in the box to listen to it) and I wanted to download the podcast, and eventually, after many (failed) attempts, I used "Microsoft Script Editor", you know, to maybe find a hidden link in the page. Than, this turned up in between one of the many lines:
I followed the link (http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40) and I reach somekind of "HTML Specification" website. I didn't understand it, so I went to the main paige: http://www.w3.org/, and then I get a website about "The World Wide Web Consortium". Now I have a question: Is this just a random link, or does it mean something; is it part of the "Experience"???
Also, in the same script I found this:
<![endif]--> [--Look on the plane. Namaste. P--]
Does anyone know what this al means???
Let me know... :D
P.S. For the ones of you who really know a lot about these kind of things (computer scripts), I have posted the intire script that I found, here:
RE: What's this? >>>Weird script lines
W3 is a real website that has been around about as long as the Web itself. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Wide_Web_Consortium for more details. Dirk Gently 05:45, 19 September 2006 (PDT)
Live Internet Radio Broadcast
- According to the ABC Lost site, DJ Dan will be hosting another Live Internet Radio Broadcast on Sunday 9/24 @ 8PM PST.
--- 09:13, 19 September 2006 (PDT)
Ok the press release says 8:00pm PST and 5:00pm ET, that doesn't make sense. It should either be the other way around, or 11:00pm ET, unless it isn't live everywhere? but that doesn't make sense either. Please help. Poppin' Fresh