The same person ??
Theses two extras look very alike. I know their clothes and hair are different however their faces look very alike. What does everyone else think ?
--Ryan76el 09:07, 3 June 2008 (PDT)
I really don't think that these to are the same. The first picture, Tony Natoli hasn't been seen for a long time and the second one only just showed up in There's No Place Like Home, Part 1. While their faces are similar there no the same. Also the second one appears to be younger than Tony Natoli.--LostCloverfield42 18:15, 6 June 2008 (PDT)
- not the same, although the guy on the right has a resemblance to Neil "Frogurt", although I doubt they flew the actor over from LA just to appear as an extra in a raft. -- 12:49, 11 June 2008 (PDT)
- I was gonna say that they look the similar, could this be Frogurt? I mean why bring in a new background extra for two episodes if your gonna kill them, they could have used another background thats actually been there for some time. --LostCloverfield42 13:53, 11 June 2008 (PDT)
- No way it was Frogurt. He was played by an actor, not an extra. Malachi 14:07, 11 June 2008 (PDT)
- Yeah It's not Neil. It's so weird that they just hired a new extra to become a casualty instead of using an existing background survivor of that season. Maybe he's a special stuntman or a lifeguard. Who knows. O.o --Mistertrouble189 12:32, 10 July 2008 (PDT)
- I was gonna say that they look the similar, could this be Frogurt? I mean why bring in a new background extra for two episodes if your gonna kill them, they could have used another background thats actually been there for some time. --LostCloverfield42 13:53, 11 June 2008 (PDT)
I think Gary Troup and Woman (Pilot, Part 1) should be removed from this page. They are credited in the episode with a speaking role and never appear again. Therefore their not really background characters.
--Ryan76el 09:21, 3 June 2008 (PDT)
I think that I have found some minor errors wiht some of the extras. 1st of all the Becky Goodman is misrepresented. This first picture of Becky is accurate, however, the last three represent another actress, Vera H. 2nd Kathleen O'Neill is not represented in any of the pictures here. Anyway the pictures of the extra are of two people. The first picture and the last picture are of an unknown female and the middle two are of Chloe M. If nobody has any objections I'm gonna edit this.--LostCloverfield42 18:25, 6 June 2008 (PDT)
Lisa or Marjorie
("House of the Rising Sun") There is a picture of Marjorie Mariano was placed in "Lisa's" row. I have moved this picture once but it was moved back. This is a picture of Marjorie Marino, not "Lisa". "Lisa" did not appear until sometime in season 2, this picture was from season 1. It was tanken when Shannon was supposed to light the bottel rocket off. So please do not move this pic back into Lisa's row, it does no belong there.--LostCloverfield42 10:32, 10 June 2008 (PDT)
- It doesn't belong in Marjorie Mariano row either. It looks nothing like her. --Ryan76el 10:47, 10 June 2008 (PDT)
- Watch the episode again, its Marjorie Marino. She's wearing the same clothes that Marjorie is wearing. --LostCloverfield42 06:36, 11 June 2008 (PDT)
- I know their wearing the same clothes however their skin colour and faces are different. --Ryan76el 07:34, 11 June 2008 (PDT)
- It is Marjorie, their skin color IS the same color and their faces are the same. I've watched this scene a million times, it Marjorie.--LostCloverfield42 11:24, 11 June 2008 (PDT)
- They look nothing alike. --Ryan76el 11:37, 11 June 2008 (PDT)
- Watch the episode again, they are the same person. You can't tell because it is far away. I'm telling you it is the same person. Here is a better picture of the same scene.
They are the same person, Marjorie Mariano. --LostCloverfield42 13:36, 11 June 2008 (PDT)
- I know it's not lisa but its not Marjorie. In early season 1 Marjorie wears a brown jumper not to forget they don't look anything alike. --Ryan76el 14:33, 11 June 2008 (PDT)
- They look totally alike, there're the same person! Under her jumper thingy she is wearing a brown tank top and in the above picture she is wearing the brown tank top. It totally 100% Marjorie Mariano. --LostCloverfield42 18:53, 11 June 2008 (PDT)
- Yeah, both of those pictures are definitely of the same woman, Marjorie. --SethFlight815 15:31, July 21, 2010 (UTC)
Scott and Steve
Yes, again. I am well aware of Scott and Steve situation, but I still think something need to be done. Currently this article has:
- Steve, Portrayed by Christian Bowman, appears only in Season 1, where his last On-Island appearance is as a dead body from "Homecoming". Yet comments say that he was killed in "The Shape of Things to Come".
- Scott, Portrayed by Dustin Watchman, appears throughout Seasons 1-4, with his last appearance on the second run of a Zodiac Raft, yet comments say that we has killed in "Homecoming".
Although Scott/Steve situation was meant to be a joke, the contradiction is obvious. My proposal is: ignore their lines in "The Moth" (here it is suggested that they could be lying or simply joking) and switch their characters. Then we could have Scott actually killed in "Homecoming" and Steve alive and well until Season 5, where he may reapper alongside Daniel and Richard. Malachi 01:03, 16 June 2008 (PDT)
- I think it should stay the same. This page is only listing the background cast and a few of the episodes they appear. Christian Bowman is seen dead on the beach and that picture should stay their because it's Bowman. Also Bowman should be listed as Steve and Watchman as Scott because that's what they said their names were. --Ryan76el 07:50, 16 June 2008 (PDT)
Becky and Becky Goodman are same?
I think they are the same person. They look very alike, their hair colour and name are same. What do you think?>--kaison 07:39, 6 June 2008 (PDT)
I don't think their the same. Their faces are very different and their nose and eyes. --Ryan76el 07:54, 16 June 2008 (PDT)
Yeah I don't think they are the same people, the woman with the striped shirt looks older while the other looks younger. Hair is kinda different?--Mistertrouble189 09:29, 16 June 2008 (PDT)
Just for clarity's sake ... the woman in the first picture it not "Becky", she is Kathy. I just wanted to say that if it comes up in further discussions. And they are not the same person. --LostCloverfield42 11:45, 25 June 2008 (PDT)
Kavika Isaia and John Yee
I was going though the Background cast table and noticed two redshirts (Kavika Isaia & John Yee) were missing from the table. However I don't know what they look and their are no pictures of them on the Lost-TV forum redshirts thread. If anyone knows what they look like please tell or upload a picture of them to add on the table. --Ryan76el 08:41, 17 June 2008 (PDT)
I now know who John Yee is however does anyone know who Kavika Isaia is? She appears in season 1. Also if anyone knows the origin of the name then that will help. --Ryan76el 07:07, 28 June 2008 (PDT)
Well, I'm not sure who John Yee is, but Kavika Isaia, I think this is her. She is the only unnamed female in the Pilot episode. However she she is only seen during this sequence, but she is the only canadit for this. Now the pic to the right, is that John Yee? He was seen during the initial crash sequence and in the second pilot episode. -- 11:54, 17 July 2008 (PDT)
- I think John Yee is that man. The name is Asian and the man looks Asian and he appears again. Could you please upload the picture of him in the 2nd episode as I don't have much time. --Ryan76el 06:25, 19 July 2008 (PDT)
The background extra played by Vera H. (she's the woman in the first/larger picture 2 posts above me) and it says she's been here since season 1 to season 4. Was she an original survivor? Or did she come in mid-season 1. Idk could be an error or not.--Mistertrouble189 09:35, 17 June 2008 (PDT)
She became a extra in mid-season 1 and isn't one of the original 33 extras. --Ryan76el 10:03, 17 June 2008 (PDT)
Here's a picture of the original 33 extras
--Ryan76el 10:07, 17 June 2008 (PDT)
O cool, thanks for clearing it up.--Mistertrouble189 10:25, 17 June 2008 (PDT)
Just letting everybody know, the woman in the first picture two posts above is not Vera H. It's Kathy. Kathy has been there since at least the beginning of season 2. I can't really remember if she has been there since season 1 but it kinda think she has. Vera H. has been there since the middle of season 1. She was present when Claire was showing Aaron off the the fellow survivors. --LostCloverfield42 11:48, 25 June 2008 (PDT)
Dakota L. in Season 1
I was watching the season finale of season one the other day and i noticed something that i have not noticed before, Dakota L! For those of you who do know know her she was the one that was recently killed of in The Shape of Things to Come. She is know by many fans as Blonde Casualty (sadly her page was "Speedy Deleted", see Talk: Blonde Casualty for more info). Anywho, i started freaking out, I dont have a picture but, She was wearing a brown t-shirt and white pants i think. She was not wearing her famous purple bandana. She was seen when Rousseau was giving her "Run, Hide, or Die" speech. If anyone wan't to confirm this please post it here and hopefully we can get a pic of her from that scene, Im gonna go looking of one right now. --LostCloverfield42 21:00, 27 June 2008 (PDT)
Does anybody have any good pictures from there, the one at lost-media is not good and i dont have the ability to captue images. --LostCloverfield42 15:36, 28 June 2008 (PDT)
The survivor who doesn't wear shoesThe Beginning of the End, he was walking around the radio tower without shoes on. I just think its kinda funny how he almost never has shoes on. Altough he was wearing shoes at Boone's funeral. --LostCloverfield42 21:15, 4 July 2008 (PDT)
- btw, isn't this what is currently filed as unknown #18? image -- 02:52, 8 September 2008 (PDT)
Long-time background extras
I've noticed that a lot of the background survivors who have been there since season 1 have been dying such as Doug, Jerome, Blonde Casualty, the "Red-haired Casualty" (Juliette Goodell) and the two women who were presumed killed on the Kahana, Adelina Gregor and Judy Chamness. They all have been on the show since season 1 and now they're all dying. I guess the LOST producers are letting them leave the show through dying because they been there so long as background extras. Or maybe they were chosen to die at random haha.--Mistertrouble189 09:07, 8 July 2008 (PDT)
- The one thing that i cant seem to understand, is why did they put a background member who was just introduced on the zodiac raft with all the people who got killed. Why not put Wayne Geiger or another long time survivor on there. It just makes no sence. -- 21:16, 10 July 2008 (PDT)
Little change in table
- I think the table should be changed to this. It's more like the table in the Others background list and I think it's a bit more clearer. --Ryan76el 11:52, 10 July 2008 (PDT)
- So it'd be moving the actor/actress who play the extra to one of the last columns?--Mistertrouble189 12:35, 10 July 2008 (PDT)
- I think that would be a great idea. Also, in the comments section, do you think we could mention who was part of the original 33, i know its at the bottom of the page, but it might be nice to put it in the table. Just a thought -- 21:13, 10 July 2008 (PDT)
- I think it should be added. Also information about them being in Team Locke or Team Jack can be added and who moved to the caves in season 1 etc. --Ryan76el 13:54, 11 July 2008 (PDT)
- Should I add the table to this page. It's all completed. --Ryan76el 10:43, 15 July 2008 (PDT)
- I don't mind, but maybe more info to the 'comments' column, but we can add more once it's put into the article, if it is.--Mistertrouble189 13:32, 15 July 2008 (PDT)
More extras from Pilot, Part 1
As many of might know, there were many more than just 33 extras in the pilot episode. On my count (frame by frame) there were 56 extras in the opening sequence alone. That does not include Main Cast, Rose, or Edward Mars. It does include most of original 33 (Did not see Happy Zurowski) Woman from Pilot, Gas Man, Tourniquet Man, and Gary Troup. I here are some of the others who were not part of the original 33.
I don't know if they should be included in the table as they are not recurring roles, but it wold be interesting if they were, who knows they all could haved died when the wing fell. Well, actually two of them did not. At least thats what I noticed. -- 20:58, 10 July 2008 (PDT)
- Added Image:1x01_unknown_2.JPG|125px (2nd pic) to table.--Mistertrouble189 21:01, 10 July 2008 (PDT)
- Image #9 may be a crew member not and extra. When watching the scene it look as though he is holding a boom.
- Image #15, it hard to see, but it is a man with a black baseball cap on.
- Image #2 & #5 are both reportedly to be of "Peter". Although #5 is more likely, due to the background cast photo of Peter wearing a greyish shirt.
- These extras who are not apart of the 33 background survivors so they were probably people who were supposed to "die" like from injuries or the explosion. I guess they wanted more people to make the scene more chaotic by having more people.--Mistertrouble189 16:43, 31 August 2008 (PDT)
Names21:11, 10 July 2008 (PDT)
- Good job. Please add a reference to that source (a URL or wiki link to the Lostpedia transcript or if neither exists, then just the name of the source in parentheses and in <small></small> brackets. This goes for everyone, if you find a new reference for names, please list it in the comments column or on the bottom of the table. -- 01:05, 11 July 2008 (PDT)
Leaving after Season 3
Does anyone know why so many extras lefted after Season 3. I know Dane Justman and Bryan Sato moved to california. However Marcia Ardito, Marjorie Mariano, Ben Merdock, Ivana Michele Smith (N.D. survivor), Jesse Smith, Lynne Wood and Orlando lefted.. --Ryan76el 16:35, 11 July 2008 (PDT)
Hello everyone, I'm currently working on an apperance project for all of the background cast members, named and unnamed. If any body has done anywork on this and has anny notes on who has appeared in what episodes, I would greatly appreciate if you could help me. Thanks in advanced! I have completed season 1, but i think im gonna go over it again, i found some inaccuracies. -- 14:59, 19 August 2008 (PDT)
- This is a great idea. I can do the apperances for the mobisodes. Are you going 2 set it out like in the Character appearances page ? --Ryan76el 05:10, 23 August 2008 (PDT)
Tony Natoli/Unknown #6
- The picture of Tony Natoli here (same one from top of disscussion page) is pretty good than what's on the table of him. Someone replace one of the current pictures of him for this one? Thanks. I'd also like to say kudos to whoever finally got a good picture of Jackie.--Mistertrouble189 12:04, 2 September 2008 (PDT)
- As for Unknown #6, I do not think the 3rd picture is the same woman as the first 2. She's only seen in the Pilot Part 1 and doesn't really look like the lady in the 3rd picture, which is from the 15th episode of Season One so I really doubt that it's the same person.--Mistertrouble189 10:07, 3 September 2008 (PDT)
Few more new extra pics
- I got the first two from Part one of the Pilot and the other 2 of Part two. The Part two can probably go in to the Crash Victims list for the Asian woman and female flight attendant aren't seen as survivors. The first 2: I don't know who they are, maybe someone can go through the table and possibly get a match?
- Also for the Kiana S., Male Casualty and Peter pics I got, I don't know how to correctly size it to make it fit in table.
--Mistertrouble189 12:24, 3 September 2008 (PDT)
- Good new pictures. I think the first women is Marcia Ardito and the second Sean Douglas Hoban. The fourth picture could possible be Michelle. To fit them into the table you have 2 make the length of the width and the height the same and resize them on table to 125. --Ryan76el 12:33, 3 September 2008 (PDT)
- Note: Extras from the airplane interiors should NOT be compared to those on the beach. This is because these scenes are filmed on a fake airplane soundstage in Los Angeles, and the extras come from the LA casting pool, whereas the beach Losties are from the Hawaii pool. However, if extras are the same between two airplane interior scenes (i.e. both LA), then we can add them, for example if the asian woman above was seen in the airplane in Exodus Pt 2 or in Through the Looking Glass. That would be an interesting find! -- 02:47, 8 September 2008 (PDT)
- Well I found the following extra in 3x22 which conceivably could be the asian woman above 2 seasons earlier. Not sure though, I'd have to see the video of the scene in 1x02 first. -- 15:30, 8 September 2008 (PDT)
Jesse Smith and Jesse K are same?
- While I agree they look alike, but I dont think they are the same. They both appear in the same episode, but different people/wardrobe.--Mistertrouble189 21:08, 5 September 2008 (PDT)
- They do look the same but according Lost-TV forum redshirts thread their different and they both appear together in the same episode. --Ryan76el 01:57, 6 September 2008 (PDT)
- The photos are of the same person. I don't know how reliable that lost-tv thread is; did one of the Jesses actually post to that thread? Or perhaps there are two Jesses, but the photos of one person got used for both? I wouldn't cite lost-tv's authority as an arbitrating reference. -- 02:43, 8 September 2008 (PDT)
- Now that I looked at the table, it seems that the pic from Enter 77 under Jesse K is actually Jesse Smith. The rest of the pics for Jesse K look like a very different person. -- 02:52, 8 September 2008 (PDT)
Lynne Wood pic
I found a picture of Lynne Wood on her thread at the losttv-forum website. Anyone want to add it in to the table or something?--Mistertrouble189 21:45, 5 September 2008 (PDT)
- Great new picture. We can add it on the table in the comment section and also put it on the Lynne Wood page. --Ryan76el 02:06, 6 September 2008 (PDT)
Lynne Wood is in seasons 1,2 and 3. Lynne Wood is seen approx. 100 or more times on Lost.
OK just for further reference this IS Kathleen O'Niell, someone keeps putting her as an unknown PLEASE do not put this under Unknown anymore it done NOT belong there. -- 18:07, 19 September 2008 (PDT)
Unknown Pilot Part 1 Extra
While looking for pics to add for Fuzzy Moody, I saw this guy in the scene of Jack and Fuzzy Moody trying to help pull out Tourniquet Man. He was only seen for a second or 2, then he apparently left haha. But I checked him with the other male backgrounders and seems like he's an unknown dude.--Mistertrouble189 17:43, 28 October 2008 (PDT)
This guy is in the pics below i believe, but he is wearing a hat.
I received an email from on of the background actors, who said his name was Scott Day. I don't know how to use an email as a source. Also, whilst i was watching the season 4 extra 'Off Shore Shoot' they were talking about the scene where the zodiac raft first approached the Kahana, and someone say that "Scott" will grab the line or something like that. I just did want to change anything without finding out how to give a source on this. -- 05:10, 28 December 2008 (UTC)
- Nice find. Let us know if you find more infomation or if this guy contacts you again. So in the extras the crew said "Scott will grab the line" as in the background survivor will get the line when the raft approaches the boat during filming? Cool.--Mistertrouble189 06:30, 28 December 2008 (UTC)
- I think we should add his name to the table. He was mentioned in a S4 DVD extra, although his last name wasn't mentioned. Anyone want to add his name? -- 12:40, 4 February 2009 (UTC)
Looks like there will be returning extras as well as a few new ones from what I can see in these two shots:   I can identify Vera H., John Ludwig, Beth Merrit, Kathy and Wayne Geiger. Woot.--Mistertrouble189 03:41, 3 January 2009 (UTC)
- Also returning are Lisa and EZ. I saw a larege man in a gray shirt similar to Tom Reese but I'm not sure if they're same person. May have saw Rueban Games (who has longer hair). New people I got a glimpse of are: the Tom Reese look-alike, a man in a blue t-shirt, an Asian woman (made me think of Unknown #4), and the blonde woman who Juliet helped in the attack. Also, are Steve T. And Unknown #1 (of the Zodiac) still here?--Mistertrouble189 16:11, 24 January 2009 (UTC)
- Tom Reese and Reuban Games as well as Unknown #1 are still here. Also going to start adding pics if I figure out how to.--Mistertrouble189 22:31, 28 January 2009 (UTC)
Also, I'm going to begin to add the one or two photos I found of the returning background survivors. But since the page is getting too streched, I'm following CTS's idea of adding a second row. Idk if this is how we want to go, but I guess it's good enough for now. If you don't like it, then I guess you can add a column to the page (and do it right).--Mistertrouble189 22:54, 28 January 2009 (UTC)
I think it's time to start a new section for the Ajira background survivors. Does anybody have any good screen caps from 316 when Jack looks into the back of the plane? I can't find any good pics.-- 21:38, 1 March 2009 (UTC)
- Image #1 Image:5x07 Ajira316SurvivorsCamp.jpg - at the Ajira camp, note the Sayid and Charlie look-a-likes.
- Image #2 Image:5x07-Ajiracamp.jpg - another view of the pic above; the African-American man to the left was visibly on the plane.
- Image #3 Image:Ajirasurvivors&canoes.jpg - brief shot of survivors poking around at the canoes
- Image #4 (NEWLY FOUND) Image:Ajira passengers.jpg - pic requested by LostCloverfield
As for the image you're requesting for LostCloverfield, I def. saw it somewhere but I can't find it. I googled it somewhere. Ugh, can't find it. But this woman was in the shot you're talking about (I orginally cropped her from the main pic and forgot to do a "save as"). She was in the seat closest to the curtain and she is also one of the 4 injured seen in The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham. (This woman is another injured passenger)--Mistertrouble189 22:01, 1 March 2009 (UTC)
- The Ajira Survivors should go on another page, not this one. - 23:04, 10 March 2009 (UTC)
- Yup, I'm just throwing out pics until a page is made.--Mistertrouble189 23:26, 10 March 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks! I'll make individual pics and try and upload them. I'll make a new page for them. -- 14:21, 18 March 2009 (UTC)
- Great pictures. I agree a new page should be hard. Many will probably appear again. --Ryan76el 15:41, 18 March 2009 (UTC)
- I think the table on this page should be made smaller to this size. Each extra will have five pictures each and in the comment section they can see other pictures for them. I will add it if people like it and improve it as well. --Ryan76el 19:10, 24 March 2009 (UTC)
- TBH, I kinda like having more images being on the page without having to click on links to see extra images. I my vote is keep how it is, however I am fine with the smaller version if the rest of the community feel that the smaller one should replace the current version.--Mistertrouble189 02:25, 31 March 2009 (UTC)
- I am starting to think that something needs to be done. The tabel is way long, and I don't think we should start to make more rows for those who spill over. If the background survivors appear next season, we should make the table size for six pictures. While I really don't want to click on a like to see more pics, that is probablly what needs to be done. This table has gotten to large, and need to be maintained. So my proposition is that we extend the table to 6 pic currently. The first pic needs to be apperance. The second pic needs to be a season 1 recurrance, and so on and so forth. For those who are not in all seasons, we can just fill there table with extra pics from season they have been in. I'm gonna try on a version for my sandbox for everyone to see. -- 13:38, 1 April 2009 (UTC)
- That idea could work. First appearance; then best photo from season 1, same for 2, 3, 4 and 5; column with link of images that shown. I like that.--Mistertrouble189 19:34, 1 April 2009 (UTC)
- I like the idea but then the table might not fit onto the page. And a picture of their first appearance will need to be found. --Ryan76el 11:31, 6 April 2009 (UTC)
- True. Your version looks good and the only suggestion I have is maybe make one extra column to list the "see other images" links so there could be more room in the comments column to write more things.--Mistertrouble189 18:00, 6 April 2009 (UTC)
- I agree. A extra column with see other images links could be added. The table also wouldn't increase that much. --Ryan76el 19:02, 6 April 2009 (UTC)
- I think that it is time we make the table smaller. It has gotten to large and takes a long time to load. So, I believe that we should change the table to what Ryan76el has. It looks really good and neat. -- 04:48, 2 May 2009 (UTC)
- I haven't been on Lostpedia for ages and forgot all about this discussion. If everyone agrees with my table I will add it to the page. --Ryan76el 20:46, 11 May 2009 (UTC)
Arrangement of Unknowns
- Agreed, makes sence and I like it.--Mistertrouble189 19:28, 1 April 2009 (UTC)
Doug and other credited survivors
I really think that Sean Douglas Hoban and the other credited survivors should be included in table. Just because he was credited in one episode dosn't mean that he isn't background. Can someone please add him back to the table? -- 00:47, 8 April 2009 (UTC)
- Don't know why they did that. I will add him back to the table. --Ryan76el 08:33, 8 April 2009 (UTC)
Just thought I'd mention that the actor of Craig, whom I've contacted on MySpace, doesn't know if his character was killed in the flaming arrow attack until the show returns to their timeline. I asked him whether if he was one of the casualties in "The Lie" and he responded
- "Aloha my friends,
- Its great to see your big fans of the show as for your question regarding whether I was killed,until we get back to that :story line,we will not know who in fact was killed. Fingers are crossed! I'd love to send you a signed copy of My :CD. Provide me with a mailing address and I'll send it. Hope your having a great weekend,
--Mistertrouble189 20:30, 19 April 2009 (UTC)
- Good thing Craig wasn't a dead body. I'm hoping a few survived however it seems unlikely :( --Ryan76el 20:47, 11 May 2009 (UTC)
Okay, so from Jerome on the page uses episode numbers (#x#) instead of names; why do these go to Wikipedia instead of Lostpedia though? --Golden Monkey 23:31, 29 June 2009 (UTC)
- Looks like you beat me to it LostCloverfield! Lol I saw those extras as well and I liked seeing Neil there too. Also, seems like there's a lot more flight attendants on board. I'll try to get some caps of them (didn't see Michelle, JD or the male flight attendant but that's alright-actors weren't available) New passenger extras-but I think the man seated next to Rose & Bernard is the same? Maybe, gotta check. Gonna add pics/ update my lists on my page tomorrow.--Mistertrouble189 05:13, February 3, 2010 (UTC)
- I do see Beth Merritt, two rows behind Locke. -- 05:45, February 3, 2010 (UTC)
- I think I saw one of the tailies in the middle section (Julia Summo told me that the tailie extras were filmed this season so idk if this was one instance where you can see them)...it's the woman in red with gray hair (#16 on Background cast/tailies). See here  --Mistertrouble189 21:56, February 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah I noticed that too. I also just saw Sean Douglas Hoban. When they arrive at LAX and the police are taking charlie, you can see him looking at Charlie. I'll try and get some screen shots when I can. -- 01:38, February 4, 2010 (UTC)
- So I have a list of who appeared, Chris Candella, Wayne Geiger, Beth Merritt, John Ludwig, Sean Douglas Hoban, Jim Mazzarella, Vera Stone (formerly known as "Vera H"), and the Unknown Woman. -- 22:08, February 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Dude, that's awesome! You have a really keen eye. I only saw Craig, Wayne Gieger, the unknown woman, and Tailie 16. I saw the pic of Beth Merritt, but would never have known it was her (sure looks different lol). Great eye, glad to see the producers bringing back our favorite, long-time background extras in the alt. timeline.
- Also saw Kathy following Vera Stone when the passengers exit the plane.--Mistertrouble189 23:23, February 6, 2010 (UTC)
Names of Actors/Actresses
So, don't judge me, but one day when I was bored on Facebook, I went looking for background survivors and found out some exciting information. First and foremost, Vera H and Lisa R. Vera's name is Vera Stone and Lisa's is Lisa Romano. Dakota L's name is Pam Larson, which corresponds to one of those blogs about background survivors having her listed as "Pam". There were a few other minor differences just as Adelina Gregor's last name being Soares, almost as if he had gotten married or something. Tell me what you think! -- 21:44, February 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Beast! I couldn't find Vera Stone on facebook, but I'll take your word for it. Found Pam, her full name is Pamela Kay Larson as stated by her profile, which also states that she is a crash survivor for LOST. "Dakota" is probably a nickname or her model name. Nice find! I'm finding a bunch of other extras from LOST under her "Mutual Friends".--Mistertrouble189 22:37, February 4, 2010 (UTC)
- I have found Juliette Goodell and asked her about her character's death. Waiting on an answer.--Mistertrouble189 23:23, February 6, 2010 (UTC)
- This is a very old, abandoned topic, but thought I'd post anyway..Juliette Goodell got back to my after seven months with the following reply when I sked her if she is the JG from the show and why she was not in the episode when her fellow extras were killed:
(my name), sorry 4 no answer. Surgery and such!! Yes I'm Juliette..I fell out of favor with director and they killed off all survivors and paid them around a thousand and they just never called me back and found a lady with red hair to replace me fifth episode. He claimed I walked to aggressively and then again, I looked him right in the eye when he was talking down to us.
There you have it. interesting. --Mistertrouble189 04:00, August 9, 2010 (UTC)
Slight Edit to the Table
So I was thinking we could add one final recurrence column to the table so that there can be one picture from each season for the background cast. For those who do not appear in all six season we can just put other pictures in those spots. (just how it is now for those who are not in 5 seasons.) I have already made a table on my sandbox for those who want to check it out.-- 21:00, February 9, 2010 (UTC)
Anyone agree with me that this woman is Kathy?
This woman was a friend of Jaymie Nishigaya, who played a background survivor on Lost. I think she looks like another background survivor "Kathy", and her name was Kathy either. But strangely, her facebook never stated that she was in Lost. There are no set photos, and no sign or anything about Lost. I just want to talk about this, because if this woman was indeed the background survivor "Kathy", then we finally know the actress' full name, and I will create a page for her. Sroczynski 16:37, October 29, 2011 (UTC)