- Keep - I really don't understand why someone want to remove the article on of the producing companies. It's like... VERY important for the show. --Jambalaya 14:35, 31 May 2006 (PDT)
- Keep - It's related to Lost. 21:18, 1 June 2006 (PDT)
- Keep Definitely worth a stub, there is much information to fill in here. With regard to Lost, the relationship of Touchstone to ABC, Grass Skirt Productions, Disney, and Bad Robot Productions needs to be filled in, i.e. the jurisdictions of each. For example not all entities are responsible for the: episodes, mobisodes, websites, lost experience, podcast, hanso commercials, book, etc. 14:25, 4 June 2006 (PDT)
- Rename I believe the division has been renamed by Disney . I didn't read through it really carefully; it's a bit confusing because there were several different divisions that included the "Touchstone" name. (maybe Touchstone Pictures is what I'm thinking of). Anyways, I think the Touchstone entity that is affiliated with Lost is now gone. -- 17:29, 9 March 2007 (PST)
- Rename: If the division has been renamed, hen I believe that it is the right thing to do. If Disney renames the company, then so be it. --Marik7772003 17:44, 9 March 2007 (PST)
- Rename if this is indeed true.
19:47, 25 March 2007 (PDT)
- NOTE: This is not a majority vote, it is a discussion. The argument "If this is true" is a discussion point that carries no weight, and if used as your only justification, your contribution to this discussion also carries no weight. Attempting to directly verify or refute the information is more helpful to this process for this article.-- 02:34, 26 March 2007 (PDT)
- Renamed - Found some more time, and saw more links. The Touchstone website now redirects as well. -- 15:44, 26 March 2007 (PDT)
- Don't Rename - Actually the link you/they provided actually details the change to ABC Television Studio. I have not yet found a document that notes the change from ABC Television Studio to ABC Studios. It's unlikely they would drop "Telelvision" from the name, since it specifies its role within a multimedia conglomerate. Also, I think you might be confusing the name change of ABCMedianet to ABC Studios, which is a different matter altogether-- a press release site named "ABC Studios" that encompasses all ABC-related studios, television and otherwise. I don't have time to investigate this further. Could you double check your information? It's very confusing, and you might be correct, but given the lack of sources I am not yet sure, and am therefore reluctant to rename the page yet without more explicit sources. --
23:49, 8 June 2007 (PDT)
- First caught wind of this when I searched it up on Wikipedia, which as we know, isn't always accurate. The bulk of this information comes from there... I'm just as confused as you are. (I'm getting in touch w/ ABC on another matter (re: Grey's Anatomy), I'll see if I can dig up some info.) Maybe we should hold off on this then. The information on WP looks accurate, but absent any further sources, I'll withdraw the rename request. Isolation815 12:06, 9 June 2007 (PDT)
- Keep us in touch. I'd be curious to know what the story is on these names. -- 21:21, 9 June 2007 (PDT)
Community content is available under CC BY-NC-ND unless otherwise noted.