Stun darts are fired at a target's neck. When a dart penetrates the skin, it administers a high-voltage electrical shock, in similar fashion to a Taser. However, a notable difference between the Others' darts and Taser weapons from 2004 is that Taser dart was connected by wire to its firing weapon to deliver its charge. The Others' darts apparently have built-in electrical devices that deliver their charge upon impact.
An Other fires a stun dart at Redfern in ("There's No Place Like Home, Part 3").
- Stun darts were used to capture Hurley, Jack, Kate, and Sawyer. ("Live Together, Die Alone, Part 1")
- A stun dart killed Redfern in the Others' battle against the mercenary team. "("There's No Place Like Home, Part 2")"
- Stun darts were used by Charles Widmore's team against The Others, Sayid, Claire, Kate, Jin and Sawyer. Once unconscious, Widmore's men kidnapped Jin. ("The Package")
- Unlike most other weapons used on Lost, the stun darts as shown are fictional creations.
- Where did the Others get the stun darts from?