- Labrash is the director of the filming location where his scene was filmed, the University of Hawaii Medical School's Willed Body Program.
- It has been rumored that University of Hawaii's initial recommendation was to deny the filming location request for a scene in its medical school morgue, but that the granting of a speaking role to Steven Labrash, the decision-making administrator (as director of the anatomy department's Willed Body program) was a significant factor in overruling this initial recommendation (in addition to the Lost production crew's detailed replies to concerns that were raised).
- Honolulu Star-Bulletin - October 24, 2006 - Article on Lost filming
- Honolulu Star-Bulletin - April 23, 2006 - Article on the Willed Body Program
- University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine faculty listing
Community content is available under CC BY-NC-ND unless otherwise noted.