Vincent is trotting through the jungle, as we follow his point of view. After moving past a bag of luggage with clothes strewn about, he hears a whistle. Christian Shephard calls the Labrador closer. Christian wears white tennis shoes. He tells Vincent to go wake up his son, who is unconscious and not far away. As the dog trots off, Christian adds, "He has work to do." We then see the opening moments of "Pilot, Part 1": Jack's eye opens as he awakens disoriented in a bamboo grove and Vincent approaches. They look at each other for a moment before Vincent trots away from Jack.
- In this mobisode, the very first scene of the series is shown.
- This mobisode was leaked in full quality the same day as the Verizon version was released.
- The mobisode has the same title as the second episode of Alias, another program created by J.J. Abrams.
- The production code/mobisode number for this mobisode is 113, and it was the thirteenth one released.
- This final mobisode is the only one to have the production code match its release number.
- The running time is 02:02.
- This mobisode contains stock footage from "Pilot, Part 1".
- There is a "making of" article about this mobisode in the "2008 Yearbook" of Lost: The Official Magazine.
|Animals • Black and white • Character connections • Children • Coincidence • Death • Deceptions and cons • Dreams • Economics • Electromagnetism • Eyes • Fate versus free will • Games • Good and bad people • Imprisonment • Isolation • Leadership • Life and death • Literary works • Mirrors • Missing body parts • Nicknames • The Numbers • Pairings • Parapsychology • Parent issues • Pregnancies • Psychology • Rain • Redemption • Relationships • Religion • Revenge • Salvation • Secrets|
- Christian says of Jack, "He has work to do." (Regularly spoken phrases)
- A closeup of Jack's right eye, the first shot ever seen on Lost, is shown. (Eyes)
- Christian tells Vincent that Jack has "work to do". (Foreshadowing)
- For fan theories about these unanswered questions, see: So It Begins/Theories