| Theories may be removed if ...
- Stated as questions or possibilities (avoid question marks, "Maybe", "I think", etc).
- More appropriate for another article.
- Illogical or previously disproven.
- Proven by canon source, and moved to main article.
- Speculative and lacking any evidence to support arguments.
- Responding to another theory (use discussion page instead).
- This does not include responses that can stand alone as its own theory.
- Usage of an indented bullet does not imply the statement is a response.
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
- May be related to Anthony Cooper, who told Sawyer he used the name, Louis Jackson, in "The Brig".
- He may have worked for DHARMA and this is hinted by Ethan killing him and nobody else.Ethan may have known he was a spy.
- Ethan died the same day as Scott. If Ethan would have survived until the next day he would have likely killed or attempted to kill someone else.
- Scott was killed by the Smoke Monster, compare the death he had to Mr. Eko, for example.
Community content is available under CC BY-NC-ND
unless otherwise noted.