| Theories may be removed if ...
- Stated as questions or possibilities (avoid question marks, "Maybe", "I think", etc).
- More appropriate for another article.
- Illogical or previously disproven.
- Proven by canon source, and moved to main article.
- Speculative and lacking any evidence to support arguments.
- Responding to another theory (use discussion page instead).
- This does not include responses that can stand alone as its own theory.
- Usage of an indented bullet does not imply the statement is a response.
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
- May be the remnants of a ritual site used by the previous inhabitants of the Island. The structure bears a similarity to architecture used in ancient Greek and Roman temples.
- The Hostiles, the native people of the Island, lived in the ruins (before it became ruins).
- Probably the ruins of the village Claudia's people lived in. The damage to the ruins suggests it was destroyed, not just decayed by the flow of time.
Community content is available under CC BY-NC-ND
unless otherwise noted.