|Main Article||Theories about|
Room 23 (mobisode)
|Theories may be removed if ...|
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
- 'Sending Walt back to the room', mentioned by Bea in the decoy village, refer to the events in this scene. ("Three Minutes")
- It's not Walt. We are not told explicitly that it is Walt. Perhaps it is Karl, whom we know was in Room 23 at some point. He could be classed as a "child" by Ben, in the way Alex is. Perhaps Ben is lying, to separate Karl and Alex. Karl's father may, like Michael, be looking for his son. However, it seems most likely that they are referring to Walt.
- There is a connection between this scene, and Walt's computer-conversation with Michael. That conversation was cut off when Walt said that he couldn't talk long, because "they're coming back soon" and concluded by telling Michael he needed to go "somewhere". ("The 23rd Psalm")
- This event is related to why Juliet wants Walt to leave the Island. ("The Deal")
- Walt is somehow attracting those birds. The window is boarded up, because one of the bigger birds flew into it and shattered the glass.
Community content is available under CC BY-NC-ND unless otherwise noted.