Many pregnancies have been featured in Lost.
The following characters have been pregnant, or have taken pregnancy tests.
|Positive Pregnancy||End Result|
|Ana-Lucia||Yes||Unborn baby was killed|
|Claire||Yes||Gave birth to Aaron|
|Danielle||Yes||Gave birth to Alex|
|Susan Lloyd||Yes||Gave birth to Walt|
|Rachel||Yes||Gave birth to Julian|
|Cassidy Phillips||Yes||Gave birth to Clementine|
Details are listed below, sorted by episode.
- Claire Littleton was shown pregnant at the beginning of the series. ("Pilot, Part 1")
- Claire took a pregnancy test, and it shows she was pregnant. ("Raised by Another")
- Beth was pregnant. She died because Christian Shephard was drunk while doing the operation. ("All the Best Cowboys Have Daddy Issues")
- Susan Lloyd was shown pregnant with Walt. She gave birth to Walt in the same episode. ("Special")
- Claire Littleton gave birth to Aaron. ("Do No Harm")
- Danielle Rousseau revealed that she was 7 months pregnant when she arrived on the Island; a week after her baby daughter was born, the child was taken by the Others. ("Exodus, Part 1")
- Ana-Lucia Cortez was pregnant, but her unborn child was killed by Jason McCormack. ("Collision")
- Sarah Shephard told Jack that she had taken a pregnancy test. She said it was negative. ("The Hunting Party")
- Kate told Sun that she once took a pregnancy test. ("The Whole Truth")
- Sun was told she is not able to get pregnant, because her husband Jin is infertile. ("The Whole Truth")
- Sun took a pregnancy test, and is confirmed pregnant. ("The Whole Truth")
- Cassidy becomes pregnant with Clementine by Sawyer. ("Every Man for Himself") ("Left Behind")
- Kate told her husband that her pregnancy test was negative. ("I Do")
- Juliet is revealed to be a fertility doctor. She has impregnated a male field mouse and successfully uses a new drug to make her sister Rachel fertile. Dr. Alpert asks her to examine the CT scan of an unusual womb. ("Not in Portland")
- Rachel is revealed to have given birth to her son, Julian, 2 years previous. ("One of Us")
- For fan theories about these unanswered questions, see: Pregnancies/Theories
- Was Sun's baby conceived on the Island, or before they got onto the plane?
- Were some of these pregnancies caused by unconventional means via the DHARMA Initiative?