"He" or "Him" is a mysterious character we have not met, and so far only known as 'him' or 'he'. His identity has not yet been revealed, but could be a character already introduced.
- Referred to by Mr. Friendly in Maternity Leave as someone above himself and Ethan Rom in The Other hierarchy.
- In Dave, Henry Gale states "If I tell you about them, you don't know what he'll do!" and when threatened by Sayid, Henry says "He'll kill me!" to which Sayid responds, "I'll kill you!". Since Gale still doesn't give an answer, it most likely means that he would rather die than disappoint "Him". Henry also says that "the man with the beard" is "nothing compared to him", implying that "He" is much higher in the Others' hierarchy.
- In Two for the Road, Henry Gale says: "He is a great man, a brilliant man, but not a forgiving man." He also says that "He" will kill Henry for failing his mission.
- Desmond is likely asking if Locke is his replacement. Based on the orientation film and Kelvin's information, Desmond would be expecting someone to show up to relieve him.
- The leader of The Others - who we haven't seen yet
- Sun's father Mr. Paik.
- Gerald DeGroot
- Alvar Hanso
- Dr. Marvin Candle / Dr. Mark Wickman
- Possibly the same person Desmond is expecting to replace him at the Hatch.
- Desmond asks Locke 'What did one snowman say to the other snowman?' - this may be an identification question.
- The Island or volcano is Him. This idea would seemed to be supported by Locke's loss of the use of his legs (preceding Boone's death) and that Island was punishing him for something he wasn't doing right.
- Thomas Mittelwerk - His profile sounds like he is someone who has the work ethic that Him seems to have.
- (The fake) Henry Gale (hence the effort to which the Others seem to have gone to to get him back).
- Anthony Cooper
- The_Security_System: This mechanical monster may be the enforcer on the island, doling out justice according to moral guidelines defined by Dharma.
- There is no "Him." The Others are being fooled into following the orders of someone who does not exist. Mr. Friendly may be the one orchestrating this (based on when he scolded Ethan for not following orders) or he may also buy into the trickery.
- He is Christian Shephard and his death was faked to get him on the island.
- He is Jack Shephard and he is the clone of Christian Shephard that actually is Alvar Hanso
Community content is available under CC BY-NC-ND unless otherwise noted.