Lost is aired in the Philippines by these channels:
Times are based on GMT +8 hours (SIN/HNK)
- Studio 23 (currently airing Season 3): Saturdays, 20:30
- AXN Beyond (currently airing Season 3): Mon-Fri, 02:00, starting May 12, 2008; Saturdays, 3-episode marathon starting at 03:00
Lost first aired in the Philippines, in syndication, mid-2005 on the free TV channel Studio 23, which continues to air the series to this day. Soon after that, the cable channel AXN picked up the show and has been airing it, as well.
In 2007, AXN made aired the show's third on a two-episode block starting on June 7, 2007. On May 17 and 31, Studio 23 will finally air the Season 3 finale, "Through the Looking Glass"
In January 2008, AXN Beyond, a sister network of AXN began airing Seasons 2 and 3 daily, and on three-episode blocks on Saturdays.
Season 4 Broadcast
Season 4 will begin airing in the Philippines starting on June 10 on AXN Beyond.
The DVD Box-Sets of Seasons 1, 2, and 3 are all available locally (Region 3).
Season 5 featured a coastal town in the Philippines displaying a banner that reads "Mabuhay" (meaning "Welcome!" or "Long Live!" in the Filipino language). Desmond finds a doctor there, Efren Salonga, to deliver Penny's child Charlie on their sailboat. ("Jughead")
- Lost Pinoys Message Board
- Yahoo Fan Group Lost in the Philippines Mailing List
- Lost Philippines Multiply Account
- Local newspaper article: "Evangeline Lilly Dreamt of Palawan, Not Hawaii"
- Local newspaper article: "LOST in Hawaii: Part II"
|This article is a location stub
This location-related article is short and lacking information. You can help Lostpedia by .